Consentmo GDPR Compliance

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年7月11日

Easy to use and amazing service.

I have been using the free version of the app since for almost 2 years now. I needed to install google consent mode v2 to keep my google ads running. I am absolutely not technical, Zeus from their helpdesk helped me out and was very patient. They also have a very elaborate documentation on how to do it yourself, but I was very happy with the personal help.

5 star!

SOOTHLA Sweden
瑞典
大约2年 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年7月12日

Super glad that you have been using our app for 2 years now! 🤯
We are entirely grateful! 🙌
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will be here for you! 👩‍💻🧑‍💻

2024年6月5日

Very good and prompt customer service. Every. Single. Time.
And a very customer-friendly way of showing how to change or adjust any features.
Thank you.

NORDIC SIMPLY
丹麦
3年多 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月7日

Hi there and thanks for noticing our effort in improving the app's UX 💪
We are rolling out some super exiting things in the next 2 weeks (I'm talking dashboard and sexy store stats), so stay tuned! 👀
😊
Update 13.06: The new Dashboard view is NOW LIVE! 🤩 You can check it and let us know your feedback 😊

2024年6月24日

Consentmo is an easy to use app. And the chat support is excellent. I tried to first figure something out first. Then I contacted Consentmo just to verify my conclusions. Zeus was so patient and professional explaining some things I didn't understand. Same with another support helper months ago. When going with an app, a major part or it is the chat support. Consentmo covers every aspect. You will not be sorry going with Consentmo.

POE Give A Shirt!
美国
8个月 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月26日

Yes, yes, yes, we completely agree that when going with an app, a major part or it is the chat support 🙌 We are doing our best to provide support beyond our app too, thank you for acknowledging our efforts! 😊

2024年6月20日

We've just setup for Google Consent mode V2 - was one of those things that seemed difficult to do, but with the support of the team and their app, we got up and running quickly. Support fantastic, kind and friendly can't ask for more - well done.

SC Nutra (Sweet Cures)
英国
4个月 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月24日

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate it a lot! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed, our support team will be here for you! 😉

2024年7月16日

A really exceptionally super support! Georgi helps very quickly and very individually. Without him I'd feel a bit lost in all the confusion with the regularisations.

Thanks!

Bidetlity
德国
接近3年 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年7月18日

Hi there and thanks for the high honour and grade for our app and service! 🙏 If there is anything we could help with, our support team is one chat away! 😉
Make sure to check the awesome stats that we gather specially for you on the Dashboard! 📊

2024年7月2日

Great app - stable and works well - AMAZING customer support when needed.

John Dyer Gallery
英国
接近4年 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年7月3日

Thank you so so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated! 🙌
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we will be here for you! 😉

2024年6月12日

Very complete app to manage cookies and GDPR consent.
They have great support, Georgi is very attentive and very efficient. In the same conversation, he was able to solve several of my doubts in a very fast and friendly way. I totally recommend!

PARIS/64
西班牙
大约1年 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月14日

Thanks you so much for the awesome review! 🤩 We highly appreciate it!
Enjoy using our app, and if needed Georgi will be here again for you! 🧑‍💻

2024年7月12日

It’s super easy to use. The best part is their fast and helpful support team – they always respond quickly and solve any issues I have. Highly recommended!

Dermalogica
克罗地亚
6个月 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年7月16日

So happy to get your positive feedback! 🤩
I hope that you enjoy our fresh Dashboard as well 😎 and if needed our support team will be here for you again!😉

2024年6月26日

Great Product, great Support. Thanks for helping me setup the consent V2 mode within minutes.

Super Socks
奥地利
2年多 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月28日

The merchants using our app are our motivation for making the product better everyday! ✨
Thanks for acknowledging our efforts! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if needed, we are one chat away! 😉

2024年6月5日

The support team was very friendly and, above all, very quick with my request. All problems were solved perfectly. We can highly recommend the app!

Weingut Korrell
德国
大约2年 人在使用应用
Consentmo已回复 2024年6月7日

Thank you so much for appreciating our hard working support team! 🙈
We are very appreciative of you too! 🤗