GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

100% FREE GDPR & CCPA Bar with Consent Tracking and Reports!

Aqua Lung

First, for GDPR compliance, this is one of just a few apps that actually are compliant and it couldn't be easier to install and activate. If that's all you need it for, 5 stars.

However, for CCPA, while it looks like the name of the app in the app store has been updated to include CCPA, the actual content and settings within the app still only reference GDPR. Ex: the title of the page is still "GDPR Compliance", and the links still only say "GDPR requests", etc. Nothing references CCPA for those users looking for that info. My recommendation: in addition to the GDPR copy and links, there should be CCPA specific copy and links. Without these, if I were a consumer looking for CCPA compliance information and only found GDPR info, I wouldn't feel reassured the site was CCPA compliant. While it's possible the GDPR links cover all the CCPA needs, with only GDPR named in the link, I wouldn't feel confident CCPA is covered. With these updates, I wouldn't hesitate to give it 5 stars.

February 4, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for your valuable feedback! On your comments: the GDPR page serves as a CCPA page too, however, since the app started as a GDPR one first, we have not changed the page yet. What you can do right now, is simply to open the page and change GDPR to CCPA wherever you find it.

Still, I will talk with the devs that when the app is installed, the merchants to have two different pages - a GDPR one and a CCPA one. Will this cover your needs?

Online-Vetshop, die Verm-X Spezialisten

Die App erfüllt offenbar alles, was erforderlich ist und rechtlich gefordert wird - klasse! Eine Anpassung der Schriftgröße wäre allerdings wünschenswert.

January 21, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for your review :). On your feedback: the font size can actually be adjusted as per your requirements. Just contact our support team and we will show you how you can do it.

YeazzleStore

Hello the team GDPR
Thank you a lot for this i try to activate it
Thank you in advance for your job.

December 9, 2019

Happy to be of help! Enjoy using our app :) Let us know if you have any issues with it, we will be happy to help you, so we can deserve 5 stars from you ☺️

Brandon's Shop

It is very useful, excellent to legalize the store, but the problem that does not have other languages, I do not know English I had to translate all the campor, it would be excellent if I had other languages, otherwise I recommend it very good

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! I want to say that our app can be translated into any language that you want. The only that cannot be translated at the moment is the admin panel, however, this will be visible only to you, not to your customers. Still, we plan to add admin translations too.

Also, if you are running a multi-lingual store, our app is already compatible with the two most popular translation apps - Langify and GTranslate, so you should not have any issues with that.

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Regards,
Stoyan, iSenseLabs Team

Jubilant Jewellery

The app was installed very easily. Only thing that I had an issue with was seeing the bar appear on my website. This was easily fixed by the support team who instructed me to view my page "incognito".

August 24, 2019

There was a misunderstanding regarding the 'incognito' case. We discussed this with the merchant and now everything is clear with them :)