Free GDPR + Cookie Management

Free GDPR + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

100% Free GDPR & compatible with new EU law from October 1st!

YeazzleStore

Hello the team GDPR
Thank you a lot for this i try to activate it
Thank you in advance for your job.

December 9, 2019

Happy to be of help! Enjoy using our app :) Let us know if you have any issues with it, we will be happy to help you, so we can deserve 5 stars from you ☺️

Brandon's Shop

It is very useful, excellent to legalize the store, but the problem that does not have other languages, I do not know English I had to translate all the campor, it would be excellent if I had other languages, otherwise I recommend it very good

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! I want to say that our app can be translated into any language that you want. The only that cannot be translated at the moment is the admin panel, however, this will be visible only to you, not to your customers. Still, we plan to add admin translations too.

Also, if you are running a multi-lingual store, our app is already compatible with the two most popular translation apps - Langify and GTranslate, so you should not have any issues with that.

Let us know if you have any questions :)

Regards,
Stoyan, iSenseLabs Team

Jubilant Jewellery

The app was installed very easily. Only thing that I had an issue with was seeing the bar appear on my website. This was easily fixed by the support team who instructed me to view my page "incognito".

August 24, 2019

There was a misunderstanding regarding the 'incognito' case. We discussed this with the merchant and now everything is clear with them :)