GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

Cookie Bar + Preferences popup in order to be fully compliant!

Sephora

Simple to configure and with reasonable pricing based on your store page views. If you are a starting business the free plan will cover you for a while. It has a nice pay-as-you-grow structure. We need to get used to paying for services that facilitate our lives. There are always developers behind them that work non-stop, so we could use these solutions easily and configure them with a few clicks. Keep up the good work!

September 17, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 😊 We are really happy when people appreciate our work! If you need any help with the app, you know how to find us - 📧 and 💬

Tiệm Mọt tại Đức

I had a problem when config, I ask the support team for help, Alex was as fast as lightning for helping me to check the problem and gave me some cool tips to test the app. Thank you Alex!

September 14, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! 🤩 We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our lightning-fast support! ⚡
If you need any additional help you know how to find us! 😁

The Essential Calendar

Super easy setup! Love the customization and the simplicity of the interface. The opt-in options are the best I've seen!

September 14, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are really happy when our app users appreciate our work! 😊 If we can help with anything, please let us know. You can find us in chat and email. 😉

Vitra Design Museum Shop

Very good app with option to translate the consent barand excellent customer service + documentation.

September 10, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ✨

VARANIGIN

The app is great and seems to be in compliance with the European GDPR. Support is helpful and quick to respond. Great APP.

September 10, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it! 🙏
If there is anything else we could help you with, please let us know! 😊

BIRKENSPANNER

Just what I was looking for and friendly and super helpful customer service. Fully modifiable and GDPR conform. Thanks!

September 9, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the incredible review! 🌟
We are very happy to receive it! 😊
If there is anything we could help you with, please let us know!

HOUSE OF ASHER

Does exactly what it needs to without looking junky or being disruptive to visitors. Customizations options are great. I'm so grateful this is free!

September 7, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ✨ We are very happy to receive it! 😊 If there is anything else we could help you with, we are available in chat and email. 😉

Barista och Espresso

Easy to instal and setup, good functionality, good customisation, so I have actually nothing critical to say.

September 6, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We are thrilled to receive it! 🤩
If you need any help with the app we are available in chat and email! 😉

Plucky Wolf

Great APP solves a tough issue in a very user friendly way. Easy to install and modify to suit my site.

September 1, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to hear these words about our work! 😊 If there is anything we can help you with, you can reach us through chat and email. 😉

Duck Egg Baby

The app looks great on my website and has lots of options to personalise. It's very straightforward to use. I had a question and the support team was fantastic - very quick responses (thanks Emil and Elena!). Definitely recommend.

August 27, 2021

What an amazing review! 💕Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, we are very happy to receive it! 😊Enjoy using our app and if you need anything else, you know how to find us! 😉

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33