GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

Cookie Bar + Preferences Popup. Solution for data protection.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
GDPR Cookie Bar in different positions

Bears with Benefits Polska

We're using the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie App for all our international shops. So far we didn't have any issues with it - therefore: would recommend :)

January 19, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! 🤩We highly appreciate it! 😊

The Barefoot Store

We have been looking for a GDPR compliant cookie bar that has a minimalist appearance on the homepage for a while. Equally as important was an intuitive UI. After a lot of searching, this is definitely the app for us!

January 17, 2022

Hello there and thanks for choosing our app and our services! ✨ We are extremely happy to receive your positive feedback! 😊
If you need any help with the app, we are available in chat 💬 and email 📧

world beauty and gold jewelry

Very great app I definitely recommend , 5 start ....................................................................................

January 17, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it! 💕

a p h r o d i t e 's h o m e

Very good app with very good support! Its the best app for GDPR and i suggest to Install it today!! Thank you Sotir!

January 11, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review, we are very happy to receive it! 🤩 If you need any additional assistance Sōtēr will be happy to help! 😀

Heroplants

Ottima app, il servizio di assistenza poi è davvero fantastico, veloci, precisi e puntuali nelle risposte!

January 10, 2022

Grazie mille per l'ottima recensione! Significa molto per noi! 😊

liula.it

ha tutto l'indispensabile ed è molto semplice da usare. Ho dovuto solo tradurre le varie sezioni. Molto utile anche la pagina GDPR compliance

January 5, 2022

Grazie mille per l'ottima recensione! Lo apprezziamo davvero! 😊

Capsule Cialde Caffè

After several tested apps I finally found "GDPR / CCPA + Cookie Management by iSensLabs", the best app for controlling cookies that allowed me to make my shop compliant! I had particular customization needs and iSenseLabs technical support quickly provided me with all the necessary assistance, in a kind and professional way !! Great app and great support, thank you !!

January 4, 2022

Wow, what a start of the year, your review is like a shining sun in the middle of the winter season! 🤩
Thank you very much for appreciating our service and our support, we are extremely grateful! 🙏
Enjoy using our app, and if you need any further assistance, you know how to reach us! 😊

Pratik Import

Muito simples e funcional. Fácil de fazer as configurações e atende as exigências da lei de proteção de dados.

December 31, 2021

Muito obrigado pela ótima revisão. Nós realmente apreciamos isso! 😊

Stéphanos Y'ung

For a long time I could not find a GDPR/cookies app that met the needs of my website until I found this one. It has every feature you could possibly need and allows you to extensively edit the design of the pop up to match your website which was extremely important to me. On top of this the developers were extremely helpful and aided me with some of the coding so that I could match the design exactly to my website. Great app, thank you.

December 23, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate it! ❤️
Thanks for appreciating our service and support and if you need any additional help, you know how to find us: 💬and 📧.

Spirit of Eden

Great app. Truly complient with GDPR law since it can block all cookies and collects users consent. Easy to set up, easily customizable, great FAQ videos. Thumbs up!

December 16, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing feedback! ✨
It means the world to us! 🤗
If you need any additional assistance with the app, we are available in chat and email. 😉

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37