GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

GDPR & CCPA Bar with Consent Tracking and Reports!

Zilch Webshop

Great app and great helpdesk! They helped me multiple times and are really quick with answering. Highly recommended.

October 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means that world to us! Enjoy using our app and if you have any additional questions, you know how to find us! ^^

Afasia

Fast support and perfect for our site. Emil was kind and helpfull with all of our requests and he set up the app for us in no time!

October 14, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review and of course for your patience while we were setting up the app. Your words mean the world to us! Enjoy using our app and if you need something else, you know how to find us. :)

FurPawSake

I just signed up. Got fantastic help from customer service right away and all is okay. Excited to see the app in action with my customers :)

October 12, 2020

Great review! Thank you very much for it, you made the whole team happy today! Enjoy using our app and if you have any questions, you know how to find us! :)

Knives Ireland

had tried a few different ones, none of which served my needs, straight out of the box this app was perfect, so easy to setup.

October 12, 2020

Hello there and thank you for sharing your experience with the app. We really appreciate it! ^^

The Wool Company

A couple of glitches, apparently due to our unconventional store set-up, meant I needed some support. However the app does what is says on the tin and the customer support is as good as they claim. I would certainly recommend.

October 7, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are really glad to receive it! Enjoy using our app and if you need anything, you know how to reach us. :)

Gilmera

Another great app from iSenseLabs. If you want to be fully compliant with GDPR, look no further. A lot of great features available.

September 29, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are glad to hear these words! Enjoy using our app and if you have any questions, you know how to find us! :)

Crescent Moon

I use this app for GDPR and CCPA compliance, one of the few here that you can configure to be actually compliant.

September 21, 2020

Hello there and thanks for truly understand our app and its purpose. We are not simply offering a Cookie bar for design purposes as some others do ;) Enjoy using our app and if you need any help, you know how to find us! ^^

Epic Label

Extremely helpful. They are always available to help out. I would definitely be using them again. Thanks guys for your support and great service.

September 18, 2020

Hello there and thank you for the honest review! We are very happy to receive it! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! :)

Cock Tales

The most complete app that I could find to fulfill our GDPR needs. Didn't try the CCPA policy though as we don't need it. Customer support was really fast and helpful and even provided some custom CSS code to tweak the banner a bit!

September 16, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the positive review. We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app.

Karten Design Fabrik

Wonderful support. They were able to get into my store with my permission and fix compatibility issues. Jonida was especially nice and punctual. 5 Stars

September 14, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! Jonida is for sure one of the best here. If there is anything else, you know how to reach us :) Enjoy using our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22