GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

Cookie Bar + Preferences popup in order to be fully compliant!

Aponia Herbals

The only free app that is fully compliant with GDPR ! It allows the user to choose its cookies and the admin choose what is fired behind these choices.

March 1, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! 🌟 We really appreciate it! 🙏
Enjoy using our app and if you need anything you know how to find us - 📧 or 💬!

Hornsleth Shop

Great app, super easy to install and use. I use the free plan and it works fantastic. And I also needed some advise, so I contacted their support chat, and again superb service and support, which helped me solve my problem in less than 1 minute. I can highly recommend this app.

February 26, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We are super happy to receive it! 🙌
If you need anything else, you know how to reach us - 💬 and 📧

VISARO

Perfect App and super fast and helpfull support! I like the lightweight of this app .................

February 26, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We are super grateful! 🙌
If you need anything else, you know how to reach us - 💬 and 📧

Makeup Guide - by LipstickSmoothie

great app! easy to design and works perfectly! I just wanted a cookie tool that looks nice and works fine and I am very happy with GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management!

February 24, 2021

Hello there and thanks for this great review!✨ We truly appreciate it! 🙏🏻
Enjoy using our app and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us out via chat 💬 or email📧!

Neon Gray

Really happy with this app. It seems to be the only one that's actually GDPR compliant with the ability for your website visitors to set preferences etc. Plenty of customisation and customer services were really helpful too.

February 24, 2021

Hello there and thank you very much for the positive review, we are thrilled to receive it! Enjoy using our app and if you have any questions, you know how to find us! :)

Patio Eden Ltd

The app seems to work well and you have plenty of options if you need to tailor it to your customers requirements, although it is set up to be compliant for most countries by default anyway. I must say the customer service is excellent and they really take the time to make sure that they answer your question fully.

February 19, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing feedback on our app and support services? 🙌 We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app and if you need anything, you know how to reach us. 😊

Hippsy

The app works well! (I like that there are a lot of setting options.)
And the support is fast and helpful!
I can only recommend.

February 16, 2021

Hello there and thank you for the amazing review! You are warming our hearts! ❤️
Enjoy using our app and if there is anything else that we can help you with, you know how to find us! 😊

what you stand for.

Great App and good for German market: DSGVO-konform. Super integration and easy to set up the right preferences. Absolutely recommended for an easy start!

February 16, 2021

Hello there and thanks for this great review!✨ We truly appreciate it! 🙏🏻

Bonamie

Great app, so far using the free option and it gives all the options to make your webshop legal by EU standards.

February 3, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it when someone takes 5 mins of their busy schedule in order to leave a kind word for us. It makes our day!✨
Thank you for being a grateful person 🙏 and if there is anything we could help you with, please let us know! 😊

St George's Day Club

We are a private members club that is a not for profit charity raising organisation. We us Shopify to process our membership database and twice yearly lunch ticket sales. As such we do not have a lot of expertise of web development or money to develop our website. Complying with GDPR/CCPA regulations is not an area that we have knowledge or expertise in. This app was an absolute delight to install and use! Within five minutes we had the basic plan app installed ! The app integrated itself into our Shopify site easily, swiftly and efficiently and the consent bar was operating within ten minutes. Wow! Being compliant is a big worry for an organisation such as ours and this app just ticked the box! Highly Recommended on every front.

February 2, 2021

Wow, just wow 🙌! Thank you so much for the incredible review🙏! We really appreciate it as it makes us boost the app even further! Enjoy using it and let us know if there is anything we can do in order to make it even better and easier for you to use! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26