Multi Announcement Bar & GDPR

Price: Free

Multi Announce, Notification bar ,COVID-19 Alert Header,GDPR

URSELLE Paris

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application. Elle top et gratuite. Répond bien à mes besoins et le support est disponible à tout moment. Je recommande

November 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

SEOAnt Team

NUHAIR

Time spent using app 22 minutes

EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED! A FREE MULTI-BANNER. CAN'T BELIEVE SHOPIFY DOESNT OFFER THIS RIGHT OUT THE GATE.

October 30, 2022

Free Minded Artwork

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Does what's intended. I'm glad I found it on the app as fast as I did. Jus wanted to spread the news about my store in a quick fashion.

October 22, 2022

-Teeny Cherubs-

Location Australia

Great support! Thank you very much for the effort put in solving my issue. A very rare find. I would definitely keep using the app

October 19, 2022

Two-Fit

I downloaded a multi announcement banner. The app does exactly what I needed. The customer service is fantastic, really quick to reply, goes above and beyond to help and available all weekend too.

October 11, 2022

Get Natch

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Oh, Thank you so much! problem solve. I was struggling using the annoucement on my store and you save my precious time.

September 24, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Sleepdeprivedxcii

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app, performs exactly as expected, customer support is very lovely, replied immediately and helped me with further customisation of the look of the bar that required the code work. Im very happy, thank you :))

September 17, 2022

A N A R T I Z S M

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 1 month

Siempre tan eficientes y eficaces. De respuesta inmediata, con el debido respeto y predisposicion. Un sistema altamente recomendable para E-commerce

September 7, 2022

Hola,

¡Muchas gracias por tu maravillosa reseña! <3

Nos alegra mucho saber que está satisfecho con nuestros servicios :)

No dude en comunicarse en cualquier momento si tiene alguna inquietud en el futuro :)

MASHA

I use this app to make bars and manage the cookies alert. It does the job as I wanted. I highly recommend it.

August 15, 2022

Pro Tackle World

Great app easy to use, does everything i need it to do. super easy to setup and use and the best part of all, its free!

August 1, 2022