GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Biodroga USA

This app is simple and great. Easy to set up and customize. Got everything working within minutes. Plus, it's free. No complaints whatsoever.

Sherlock Holmes Books by MX Publishing

Installed within a few moments. We wanted to make sure we are GDPR and CCPA compliant with an app and this seemed to work straight away.

Shop Blue Life

So far so good! It's an easy interface, light code and clean look. I had a slight issue on my install and support solved it in a few hours. Very good customer service.

Leather & Silk

Easy set up. Great Look! Definitely a must to any online shop! Highly recommended and definitely will be using again to my next store!

christiantete

The app is really what we needed. Compared to other related apps this is the best solution to cover all needs. They helped us customise the banner to our needs with instant replay to our email. It also supports 24 languages which was important to us. Good job and thank you!!!!

CitySexDolls

I have used this app on the website and working flawlessly. I am pretty happy with it and on top it is free.

Spotty Shed

Easy to install and run smoothly as required! I install it in my website so visitors can know about Cookies

WHYAT-Fashion

I can highly recommend this app. They are working on the new GDPR compliance of the EU and the update shoot be ready soon. Support is top!!!

Just Bee Loved

Have been using for a couple of months, very easy to set up, links to your cookie policy, and able to choose & design non-intrusive pop-up. No software issues thus far. Great to also be able to download an app for free that keeps your business on the right side of legalities.

Rendy Shop UK

Worry free for having this app for my store. It's important as I concern much about my personal data as a customer, so I want my customer to get protected.