GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

ÀCHEVAL PAMPA

I was looking for a simple app to show the GDPR Consent on my website. I found this great app, which is super easy to use =)

The Nautical Cave

I love this app. It is easy to customize your banner after installing it. Great for the GDPR. Recommend.

Pollen Me Please

Easy to use, lots of options for placement, color and text. Totally customizable. Great app. Get it now.

ChillingWine

Really easy setup and makes the site totally compliant for UK & Europe. Heartily recommend for anyone with a Shopify store who is based this side of the pond.

WoW Creations UK

Very nice app, very easy to install and customise with just a few clicks. Had it installed in a few seconds.

nycelisting

Easy install, works as promised and looks great. Quick response from developer on inquiries. Highly recommend.

Britemax-Direct

Highly Recommended - ***** STARS!
I tend to install apps that have the most reviews, however, this app was recommended in my Shopify dashboard so I thought I would give it a try. Fantastic App, so easy to use and so flexible, lots of styles and configurations to choose from. If you're looking for a cookie consent app, don't hesitate to use this one! Very Happy Bunny!

RepairMedia

Very good I like the fact its at the top of the window and is light weight.
Keep up the good work :)

Indecent Clothing UK

seems to work fine
good free app i hope its stays that way. hopefully it will continue to run smoothly

Dockers Shoes

Super easy and clean. I was able to set this up in a few minutes! I recommend this app for anyone in US that needs to comply with CA law even if GDPR doesn't apply.