GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

VARANIGIN

Fantastic app that seems to fully comply with the European GDPR. Easy to use and customize. Highly recommended.

September 2, 2021

Appreciate the review!
Thanks for choosing our GDPR Application and feel free to contact us anytime at support@pandectes.io.

Fitz & Huxley

I am very happy with the app and all comprehensive features it offers out of the box. I had one little detail that did not work so well but support was very quick and helpful.

Inkea

The app works great, and the support is excellent. Nikos helped me customize the banner with custom css and everything worked fine. Thank you for your help.

September 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! Appreciate the positive sentiment towards our support team. We pride ourselves on helping our merchants configure the app based on their needs and of course solving any problem that they may have. Kudos have been passed along to Nikos. Thanks for choosing our application.

HES DEV

Can't say enough good things about this plugin! Ticks every legal requirement and is easy enough to setup. Great customization options, both basic and advanced.
Last but not least the developer support was above and beyond. Would definitely use on again on future projects. 10/10

LS telcom Web Store

Very good app with all necessary settings you need in order to set up the cookies on your store! Can recommend it 100%. And the best: The support from the team is excellent. They reply very fast, have patience while solving your problem and answer in a very polite and understandable way. Thank you a lot for this!

Hunt Bike Wheels

After looking around for a GDPR Cookie app I was drawn to this one due to the good reviews. It didn't disappoint, easy to set up, simple configuration settings and when I reached out for support they helped without a moment's hesitation. Would thoroughly recommend

MJDZ Shop

I have tried several GDPR Cookie apps in Shopify and have had the best experience with this one. The customer service is excellent and very responsive and they have even created a custom cookie popup with our logo and font. I'd wish that it offers analytics to show how many visitors declined/adjusted their cookies instead of just showing the one who gave their consent. I addressed this issue and they confirmed that this is something that should be rolled out soon.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Very good app. Free version is great, but the paid version goes way more than most apps. See it working here at www.halcyonblue.com.

Bags by Sumageza

this app is very easy to install, fast and self-explaining. Fast support.
I am still testing some other Apps, therefore haven't made my mind up yet.
bags-by-sumageza In addition, the support is taking care, they take up loose ends of communication and provide additional information.
It looks they are very motivated and keen to get customers and clients, which they can take care about. To experience such a behaviour is really exceptional !

May 25, 2021

Hi, we appreciate your review and your kind words about our application and our support team. If you ever need further assistance check out our knowledge base or email us. We're always eager to help.

ANOTHER STORY

UPDATED: Thanks Nikos for reconnecting with us and providing assistance on the bugs encountered with reports requests. Thanks for the update on the new features to be added to the app and for your transparency on extended delay. We are waiting for final update by mid June and keep on supporting this app by maintaining our subscription as basic functionalities, installation process and text set up are great and very practical. ..................................................................................................................... Waiting for the update on: Adding a "data subject identifier" in the cookies consent report as our local law is suggesting that IP address as main identifier isn't enough // team answered positively and said they were working on having it included in the report within one month. Clarifying in CSV report when customers opt for "custom" cookie, which cookie categories did they opt-IN and which ones did they opt-out. will be super happy to update again our review as soon as we get the latest updates on these new agreed features :)

May 24, 2021

Hello, thank you for sharing this feedback and for supporting us. We will do our best and I hope you will love our next coming release. We will keep you in the loop.