GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Joolca United Kingdom

Trying to get a simple answer from their support feels like a chore, they're trying to give the shortest possible reply which ends up wasting a week of your life. I suggest you try "GDPR Legal Cookie by Beeclever" their support was far more responsive and happy to help. ***Edit to clarify their response: Correct 27 emails of back and forth because I couldn't get a clear or helpful answer. Additionally, they never gave me a solution and only replied with a proper full-length, clear email essentially asking me indirectly to take this review down. Go ahead and use this app if it's the free version, but avoid their paid tier as it makes no sense to pay monthly for no ongoing improvements or (helpful) support. ***

April 16, 2021

Hey there! Nikos here from Pandectes Support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that you are disappointed from our support but if you check your history we have exchanged 27 emails the last 7 days giving you as much information and explanation as we could.

You requested custom development for a third party platform you use and we explained to you that we provide an API exactly for such cases but unfortunately your developer could not do it.

This is very disappointing because this is not reflecting our efforts to help you and the solutions we could give you and you rejected.

I hope you can reconsider our whole communication and our support here.

Thank you.

zefera-shop

Finally a solution that meets all requirements. Pretty easy to install and highly configurable (with a paid plan).

The Finiti

:) A very well done and support was wonderful, Thanks Nikos! I really like how you can customize the bar and make it look like a seamless addition on the site!

Beldiamond

After testing several similar apps, this one is by far the best. Support has been very helpful as well.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. We are very happy to see merchants like you finding our app the best GDPR/CCPA app in the store.

Stay tuned for upcoming feature. Don't forget that we are here for you by email at support@pandectes.io and in our website https://www.pandectes.io where you can find many articles in our knowledge base.

Nikos

Senkels

Had some issues in the beggining but the developer helped me to fix it. So nothing negative to say.

Formex EUR

I have tried several GDPR Cookie apps in Shopify and have had the best experience with this one. The customer service is excellent and very responsive and they have even created a custom cookie popup with our logo and font. I'd wish that it offers analytics to show how many visitors declined/adjusted their cookies instead of just showing the one who gave their consent. I addressed this issue and they confirmed that this is something that should be rolled out soon.

Sexy Beast

This is a very useful app. The team is extremely responsive and very helpful. Recommend them highly for your needs.

Fire Department Coffee

The app is really easy to use and navigate. The customer service team is very quick and very helpful!

top200

Very good app , easy to install and the support is supeb. Has a lot of options and gives you room for customizations.

Delta Strom

Εξαιρετικη εφαρμογη GDPR. Εφαρμόζει πραγματικά ότι υπόσχεται. Αμεσό και εξυπηρετικό service. Το συνιστω ανεπιφύλακτα. Η καλύτερη εφαρμογη GDPR. που κυκλοφορει.