GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Instant Banking NL

this is probably the first time im writing a review and just to say your app is mesmerizing, thank you!

Digital Decentral

Customer service with Nikos was brilliant. Quick response to my questions & best GDPR / CCPA banner.

Tropical Tribe

Had a few issues in the beginning but they were caused by me and could solve them with their very friendly and helpful customer service.

Pet Esthete™

Great support, great app. I have tried a couple of other GDPR bars, but they had no dismiss/cancel function for a customer, while this has. And one more thing - the location tracking of a customer works great, EU residents and Californians actually see the banner while others - don't. Other apps I've tested had awful tracking, showing the banner to every customer not depending on location.

I wish I could put 10/5 for this app, great work guys, keep it up :)

July 23, 2020

Hi there Pet Esthete

Thank you so much for your review and your detailed comments. You are correct, our GDPR/CCPA application is a brilliant Out of the Box GDPR/CCPA al in one solution and cannot be compared with others out there. We use state of the art technology, we monitor our services 24/7, we try to assist you asap when you need help and we try to improve our application all the time because we do believe that GDPR/CCPA and other laws that are coming are of crucial importance for your stores.

We provide you with full compliance without having to worry about anything. Even with the default settings you are all set. We do provide though support for stores that need help with the design, the translations or any other assistance with our application. Because at the end we want happy store owners.

If you do have any questions or issues, then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success

All the best,

Nikos

Ulla Thynell Art & Books

I've only had the app for a few days but so far it seems great. The banner is user friendly and quite easy to set up. Had some minor problems at first with cookie classification (one of the necessary cookies was in the wrong category by default), but quickly received reply to my questions from support.

Siete 11

Great job, I got in touch with them and they helped me out quickly and nicely.
Thank you so much!!!

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
Their technical support is a strength, Nikos is fantastic, he answers 24/7, always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently. This is great, because it allows me to focus on my work and not on the platform. I am fully satisfied with the choice made.

June 16, 2020

Hi there STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review. You are 100% right, our support team is there for you anytime, and our recently updated app is free with so many helpful features to be GDPR compliant. We offer paid plans that give you advanced features, unlimited data/requests and a complete control of your GDPR.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best,

Nikos

Çhanelia

The Best non-intrusive GDPR cookies app on the Shopify app store. Customer service was very helpful and on time.

My Beauty Yard

Excellent so far. Very easy to use, very straight forward.
I only just downloaded this app, but so far is working well.

Blitz and Peaces

Easy, simple and fuss-free. GDPR Cookie Consent Banner is a great application for ensuring compliance!