GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Screen and Shield

Wonderful support. Emailed, responded. Jumped into my admin panel and made the change for me. Jumped out. Emailed me to let me know. Couldn't ask for anything else. App looks great on the store. Everything works.

May 8, 2020

Hi Screen and Shield,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review. Our support team is always here for you because we want you to have the best GDPR app for your store. If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are only a message away.

Wishing you every success!

Turnpike Vapes

Absolutely brilliant product, customisable, fast EXCELLENT. Look no further highly recommended. Perfection can not praise it enough. Great

Vitamer Co

This is not just the best Cookie App I've ever used, it's the best Shopify App I've ever seen. Integrated seamlessly, let me customize it so it looks native to my store (so doesn't look like an installed app on your store after you customise the colors and fonts) and all this for Free?? Super thankful to the developers. AND it's not just a pop-up banner, it actually keeps track of who's click accept and therefore is actually doing what GDPR requires, not just showing a banner. Honestly guys, would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you!!

May 6, 2020

Hi there Vitamer Co,

You are right, it is pretty amazing what our app can do. GDPR is important for all stores and most store owners are not aware of the details of this law. What's also amazing is your kind words. Reviews like this lets us know that the work we are doing is having the impact that it should.

Saying that, we are always here to help so if there is anything you might ever want to know or if you want to propose some new features, please do reach out to our Support Team, we are always here for you. Our email is: info@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

Rogers Coffee

Great! Works well and suuuper simple to use. Thanks!
No other worries than to just follow the easy setup guide. :)

Rogers Coffee

charityprints

I used this app to create a cookie consent block when someone's getting on my website. Works perfect. Thanks!

Caliph Bazaar

Nice app. I had some issues with the app but when I contacted support they fixed it immediately. I would recommend this app.

May 6, 2020

Hello Caliph Bazaar,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review and our kind words. You are right, our support team is responding quickly and most of the times almost instantly. As you have seen, we really care about user experience and we collect all proposed ideas for next releases.

Wishing you every success!

Jaffa Pet Store

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on my store, and help us cover with GDPR legislation.

Cupola

easy, intuitive, updated and really performance app... well done! The best app on shopify marketplace

May 4, 2020

Hi there Cupola,

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review.

Thankfully we have people like you that give us the best feedback and we are here for you in case you need some help.

Regards,

ADHD Love

I used this app to help with making sure we are covered by local GDPR rules. I haven't had issues thus far, so it seems to work fine. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on our site....and it's free to use!