GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Kulero

Easy to install and configure. It has all the functionality we need and styling the consent bar is fairly simple yet powerful enough to create a custom look.

Feature Wall Mural

I've tried a few of these apps, but with the layout options, this one works the best for desktop and mobile. An absolute beauty, well done guys.

Woopsy House

Good app, easy to install and various option settings. I wait to see the statitics and how my customers will react to it

May 19, 2020

Hi Woopsy House,

thank you so much for giving us this great review. We really do appreciate it and it means so much to us knowing you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our application about GDPR.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

Livingwear

Easy access, a lot of styles and edit functions. Looking forward to more updates! A must get for stores whose theme doesn't have a editable Cookie Bar!

blingmybaby

I spend days figuring out how to get the best app and then I came across GDPR Cookie Consent Banner App. It is simply am amazing app. Highly recommend. This app makes it so easy to get the cookie consent banner done. The best part about this app is the amount of customisations that it allows the user.

Chamboo

Very good love it I used it to be able to use gdpr and it worked very very well, I would highly recommend

One Pint Portugal

Five stars, really nice app with a good interface and options. Really happy to choose GDPR to our website.

May 12, 2020

Hi there One Pint Portugal,

It really does mean the world to us hearing about the impact that our application is having on you and your business and for that, Thank you!

Wishing you every success!

Pandectes support team is always available for comments & ideas at: info@pandectes.io.

All the best,

Nikos

Kaffee Guru: Her mit der Bohne!

Great Tool! Thank you!!! We really love it. It helps us a lot. It is great and it is free! Perfect for smaller companies!

Be Fit

No complications, simple to use and nice design.I loved the allowing to link the banner directly to the cookie policy.

Qravers

Works perfectly very happy with it and would recommend that everyone use this cookie banner if needed