Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2024

Great customer service, Christos quickly helped me with my questions and helped me to set up my banner correctly.

KNN Dog Gear
España
5 meses usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you Christos for your excellent service and for going the extra mile to put me on the right path. Just amazing service! Highly recommend the app!!

Veggie Harbor
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
7 de enero de 2024

Very quick support, comprehensive app and does exactly what it says. Great experience!

FasciaBlaster®
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
8 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you Christos for your help today, appreciate it!

shopindigene.com
India
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2024

The app is very easy to setup and offers great features such as multilingual features and other important integration. The backend is well presented in order to manage all the settings. Futhermore the support is 100% responsive and lightning fast to offer solutions, we had a questions concerning a functionality and Christos was very kind to help us through the chat, we were able to implement the solution directly afterwards.

BLACKSOCKS
Suiza
4 días usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

We installed this app to get our store GDPR compliant, After chatting with the support agent Christos, we were up and running in no time, he helped us configure the correct package for our store as well as the Auto blocker feature, along with some recommendations for the banner, our store is now fully GDPR compliant.

Meaco DE GmbH
Alemania
21 días usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

Great App and also great customer support. Had a few questions and their team member Christos helped immediately and even checked the GDPR compliance of our store. Thumbs up! :)

SAN LEVEN
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

After trying a few different apps and not really getting what we were looking for, finally found this one.

All the features you need and the support is amazing.

Big thanks to Christos for all his help getting us set up. Great customer service.

Absalom Classics
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

This is so far the best experience and their support is outstanding. Our site is GDPR Compliant now. Thanks to Christos who helped a lot on the process

Ingadi
Irlanda
8 días usando la aplicación
9 de enero de 2024

Support is great, app dev offered quick solutions to an issue I had on order confirmation page. Very professional and fast.

Lumissence