Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2024

So far so great with the Pandectes GDPR app! Seems to have all essential features for compliance. User-friendly and integrates with a bit of initial setup. Highly recommend for stress-free compliance. And thanks to Christos for his outstanding support!

IF & Co.
Estados Unidos
6 días usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

I´m really thankful for Christos´ help, he helped me with some things I didn´t understand and on top, he suggested some changes that I needed in my store.
Really helpful and fast to respond, 10/10

CanvasGlow
España
23 días usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2023

This app is just perfect as is. Highly recommended. Their customer service is especially helpful. Thank you.

TikisCraftShop
Malta
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

Seems pretty comprehensive, especially considering I'm on the free plan, and getting tailored support from Christos was was amazing. I also like that the banner was easy to customize to my store color scheme and looked elegant

Super Duper Mugs
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2024

Christos was super helpful in getting my Shopify store GDPR Compliant. He talked me through the app and the small changes I had to make to ensure I was up to speed with everything.

I really recommend this app as the customer support is second to none.

Home Gym Nexus
Reino Unido
3 días usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

Does exactly what it should and with great support.

We spent a lot of time and effort looking for an app that did GDPR compliance properly and actually caught everything. Finally we found Pandectes which really does do everything and it does it well. Support has been fantastic and the subscription is very reasonable for what you get.

Orvis UK
Reino Unido
4 días usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Superb customer service. Was guided through everything in no time. Easy to use and intuitive interface. Would give 6 stars if I could.

Lammeuld.dk
Dinamarca
4 días usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

this banned is very usefull and easy to use, addtionally the customer service are profi, Christos helped me and can answer all my inquieries, and support in do the best and corret configration

Arabisco
Alemania
29 días usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

A few days ago I reached out to customer service and I was assisted by Christos. He was very helpful, and went beyond merely answering my question by offering valuable, useful insight into my website which helped with the consent banner. He will no doubt continue to be a valuable asset to the customer service team. I look forward to his on-going help when needed.

DillyMerch
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using Pandectes' GDPR Compliance tool for our website, specifically their cookie consent banner tool, and I am thoroughly impressed. The level of customization and detailed settings available is outstanding, allowing us to tailor everything to our specific needs. What truly sets Pandectes apart, however, is their customer support. A special shoutout to Christos – his expertise and responsiveness were beyond expectations. He swiftly and efficiently handled our unique requests, even going the extra mile to implement specific CSS customizations at no additional cost. This level of dedication and skill in customer service is rare and highly appreciated.

WRK21