Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 mai 2020

Just installed the app. looks to be ok and good support provided. Its actually serve the purpose. Will provide the review once experienced.

Arvensaa
Inde
Pandectes a répondu 25 mai 2020

Hi Arvensaa,

thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant review! We are always here for you, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you every success!

All the best,

Nikos

28 avril 2020

Buona,si potrebbe migliorare con la traduzione in italiano,il banner scompare dopo il primo consenso,credo sia normale.

NUTRITION STORE ROMA
Italie
19 décembre 2022

The app works well and support is friendly and responsive (Thanks, Christos).

I would love to see more detailed documentation for developers that makes it a little clearer what is actually happening in the code.

Shani Darden Skin Care
États-Unis
Pandectes a répondu 20 décembre 2022

We're glad you like our app and our support!!! Thank you very much for your review 🙏🙏.
We will do more on what you described and we want to let you know that reviews like yours are helping us improve our app and the support we offer. So we thank you for that 🙌.
Finally, we have replied to you if you can give us more feedback on the detailed documentation :)

Christos

4 avril 2023

The plugin seems effective and quite easy to understand and use. The customer support responded quickly to my requests.

Asuka Kawaii Store
Italie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2023

Really good customer care. Christos was super helpful and patient with me! He guided me through all steps to configure the custom preferences popup and declaration page.

Les Coyotes de Paris
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 6 décembre 2022

Pretty decent app that saved me time. Support was helpful in solving a problem with a broken image, and they recommended leaving a review, so here I am. Christos was especially helpful. Thank you so much!

P·R·O·T·O·G·E·N·E·S·I·S
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 septembre 2022

The paid version of the app is very good, the free version is a bit limiting. Since it is not the cheapest, 1 take away one star. Customer support from Nikos was great!

mellow MUSES
Allemagne
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 mai 2020

Good app, easy to install and various option settings. I wait to see the statitics and how my customers will react to it

Woopsy House
France
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Pandectes a répondu 19 mai 2020

Hi Woopsy House,

thank you so much for giving us this great review. We really do appreciate it and it means so much to us knowing you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our application about GDPR.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

9 mai 2023

lack danish privacy policy - but fantastic service

Forlaget Bark
Danemark
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2023

for now its ok Christos was really helpful. I'll add another review when I 'll use the app for real .

Jewxx