Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2024

Really good customer service, really quick and solution focus answers. Also special thanks to Christos who helped me and my company a lot with the specification of the banner.

James J. Fox, Dublin
Irlande
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Pandectes a répondu 17 avril 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our customer service and that Christos could assist you effectively with your banner specifications. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you need any more help, just let us know!

9 mars 2024

After having problems with a different GDPR app that messed up my google analytics, I was somewhat reluctant to install another. Pandectes was recommended to me and after a simple installation, everything was running smoothly. Support was extremely helpful during the process and Christos has helped me with other minor issues along the way. Overall, a great application with amazing support. What's not to like?!

DryDogs.co.uk
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Pandectes a répondu 17 avril 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted that Pandectes met your expectations and that everything is running smoothly now. It's great to know that our support team, especially Christos, was able to assist you effectively. We appreciate your trust in us after your initial hesitations and are here to help anytime you need. Thanks again for choosing us!

21 février 2024

App is easy to use and their support is very helpful and replies fast. Nikos did a great job explaining what settings I need to choose for my needs.

Snakehive UK
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Pandectes a répondu 17 avril 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you found our app easy to use and our support helpful. It's wonderful that Nikos guided you through the settings to fit your needs perfectly. Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

27 janvier 2024

As with all apps there is always something that needs some fine tuning and having Christos as one of the support techs makes the experience very simple and enjoyable!

Everytime that we have reached out for support they have responded right away, also Christos has went above and beyond with recommendations too.

Great app with great service.

Hoping they offer it for other websites besides Shopify.

Madcap University
États-Unis
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Pandectes a répondu 2 février 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words about Christos and our support team! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app and service. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're inspired to keep delivering top-notch support. Stay tuned for more exciting developments from us! 🌟

20 mars 2024

Excellent app - and perfect live chat assistance from Christos
Knowledgeable, quick response time and super helpful!

ScribbleWall
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2024

After getting a bit overwhelmed with all the settings of the plugin, I contacted support, and Christos guided me through the entire setup and set my store up for a high acceptance rate while maintaining Google Ads tracking, which is essential to my business. Can recommend.

Bleep
Suède
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2024

I´m very happy with the app and got great help and support from Christos regarding get the settings set-up correctly! I really recommend this app and a big plus for great service with really fast reply-time. Thank you!

MWHWEAR
Suède
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2024

Been using this app for a while, and it does everything I need. Christos has been very helpful when I had issues

Fitfashion.dk
Danemark
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

Nikos helped me with all my open action points. I already had setup some first steps but a few were missing which he helped me with! :)

PEQUS GmbH
Allemagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

I had a chat with Christos and I find him quite knowledgeable about the work I asked him. He was supportive in every aspect of work.

mokebo