Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 mai 2024

Christos was really helpful and took the time to review my settings and made sure I know everything to make the store compliant!

Apo-Shop
Autriche
10 mai 2024

Amazing support from christos, even can do collaborations if you get stuck so that they can give advice and customisation to your settings fro cookies and keeping good compliance

EllariaJade
17 avril 2024

We have moved to Pandectes as we wanted a CMP which was built for Shopify and compatible with the Shopify Pixels implementation. The configuration is very easy and offers a wide range of possibilities, depending on the plan. You can be up and running in 20 minutes and customise the UI for your shop quite nicely. The Pandectes team with Panos and Christos is extremely helpful and always available, even when it becomes tricky with Shopify Pixels and Google Tag Manager. They have great insights into user acceptance, which allowed us to optimise the cookie banner. After testing it for 2 weeks, we're now rolling it out to our other shops. We made the right choice !

Melvin & Hamilton
France
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

Excellent service from Christos. Went above and beyond to help sort out tags and settings to achieve GCM2 compliance

EasyMeds Pharmacy
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2024

After getting a bit overwhelmed with all the settings of the plugin, I contacted support, and Christos guided me through the entire setup and set my store up for a high acceptance rate while maintaining Google Ads tracking, which is essential to my business. Can recommend.

Bleep
Suède
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

This app really works for new consent mode rules from Google. Thanks to the amazing and super fast customer support service, namely Christos, we were able to solve all the issues related to consent mode on our website.
Super simple and super effective. Definitely recommended for every online shop!

50 Rebels Company
Portugal
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Christos was very helpful when I reached out to the app with a question about our cookie consent banner. He responded quickly and went out of his way to help.

Kanguru Solutions
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

I had a chat with Christos and I find him quite knowledgeable about the work I asked him. He was supportive in every aspect of work.

mokebo
Allemagne
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

Super happy with this app and such helpful and fast customer service! Alex helped us sort out any question marks and set everything up so we are compliant :).

Jack o Juno
Suède
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Amazing support and really easy to set up across our multiple stores. Thanks to Nikos and Christos for getting us sorted!

Red Equipment - UK