Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 1,423개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 29일

Superb customer service. Was guided through everything in no time. Easy to use and intuitive interface. Would give 6 stars if I could.

Lammeuld.dk
덴마크
앱 사용 기간 4일
2024년 1월 31일

I recently had the pleasure of using Pandectes' GDPR Compliance tool for our website, specifically their cookie consent banner tool, and I am thoroughly impressed. The level of customization and detailed settings available is outstanding, allowing us to tailor everything to our specific needs. What truly sets Pandectes apart, however, is their customer support. A special shoutout to Christos – his expertise and responsiveness were beyond expectations. He swiftly and efficiently handled our unique requests, even going the extra mile to implement specific CSS customizations at no additional cost. This level of dedication and skill in customer service is rare and highly appreciated.

WRK21
독일
앱 사용 기간 1일
2024년 1월 31일

App has been great and easy to setup/use. I reached out to support and Christos went above and beyond. I initially just had a compliance question and he checked through the entire configuration and caught that I had an issue with my analytics and tags.

O'Neill Brothers Racing
앱 사용 기간 9일
2024년 2월 1일

Amazing Support. Absolutely satisfied. :)
Christos from the support team was always available, when I needed help.
Very god job...

Hiloom
독일
앱 사용 기간 2일
2024년 1월 27일

Traite parfaitement le RGPD : attend le consentement du prospect, bloque les cookies de shopify et des autres apps et un service client excellent (merci christos) pour aider à installer le tout correctement.

MasterFrame
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 19일
2024년 1월 29일

Very good, helpful and quick support, Christos from the Support team was very kind.

COBODORO®
체코
앱 사용 기간 4일
2024년 2월 1일

Very good customer support.

Qeepin
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 2월 2일

I have just enabled the app on our store and the help and guidance I received from Christos with the integration was first rate, thoroughly recommend. Thank you

BANG & STRIKE
영국
앱 사용 기간 대략 3시간
2024년 1월 31일

Excellent service, professionnel et chaleureux!

CSPE
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 1월 31일

Christos was my advisor and he was able to answer all of my concerns and guided step by step through the process. He also check my store's compliance as well as advised me on some measures to take. I am very pleased with the services I got from Christos today

FitOn Lux