Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 1,365개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 31일

App has been great and easy to setup/use. I reached out to support and Christos went above and beyond. I initially just had a compliance question and he checked through the entire configuration and caught that I had an issue with my analytics and tags.

O'Neill Brothers Racing
앱 사용 기간 9일
2023년 11월 9일

Pandectes Support is just great! Helped us to integrate the tool within minutes. Big thanks to Christos!

AniForte
독일
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2023년 11월 21일

Cristos was very helpful in making sure my website was compliant and offered a few suggestions, which helped me greatly.

Causeways Active
앱 사용 기간 28일
2023년 11월 21일

Christos was very helpful with set and had additional recommendations for my shop which I appreciated. The instructions he gave were easy to follow as were the written instructions I followed for other areas of set up with the app. Thank you

Pogo Wall Art
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 29일
2024년 1월 16일

Christos was very helpful to fix my double
cookie banner issue.

everythinghouse.it
이탈리아
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 11월 23일

Quick help from Christos, thank you so much!

Bellissima
핀란드
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 1월 22일

Dear Christos from Pandectes GDPR Compliance,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance with ensuring GDPR compliance for my online shop. I am incredibly pleased with my decision to choose your company for this crucial task. Ensuring that all cookie policies are accurate and easily understandable for customers is paramount, and with Christos's help, filling in the missing information was a straightforward process.

I wholeheartedly recommend Pandectes GDPR Compliance to every shop owner and newcomer. Once again, a heartfelt thank you to Christos for the fantastic collaboration. Wishing you all the best!

Warm regards,
Louis

Merchandise United
독일
앱 사용 기간 대략 23시간
2023년 12월 4일

This app was very easy to set up and the style of the banner fits in with our website. Those were the two things I was most concerned about, so I recommend it.

I used the chat feature to confirm the website was compliant, and Christos was quick to help.

The Wheeling Artisan Center Shop
앱 사용 기간 4일
2023년 12월 6일

Exceptional application with outstanding support. The interface is user-friendly, making customization a breeze. I would like to express my gratitude to Christos for providing exceptional support.

Benimpırlantam
터키
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 1월 9일

Only using the most basic version for now for a demo store, but so far so good and the support team are very responsive and helpful!

Pedal & Ride