Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 537개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2022년 6월 13일

The app looks good and sure offers a lot of features - but the free plan is useless. Besides showing an information banner nothing happens. I even feel like this could be falsely advertised as the features of the free plan are in no way GDPR-compliant Take a look at your competition like beecleaver, I'm sure your product is actually better but people are hesitant to make a purchase because they feel betrayed by the "free version". Offer a free trial for the full version and let people see for themselves that the app is actually working, they'll gladly make a purchase after - your pricing is actually quite competitive and your product looks functional.

munichsouth
독일
앱 사용 시간: 11일
2021년 6월 10일에 편집됨

UPDATED: Thanks Nikos for reconnecting with us and providing assistance on the bugs encountered with reports requests. Thanks for the update on the new features to be added to the app and for your transparency on extended delay. We are waiting for final update by mid June and keep on supporting this app by maintaining our subscription as basic functionalities, installation process and text set up are great and very practical. ..................................................................................................................... Waiting for the update on: Adding a "data subject identifier" in the cookies consent report as our local law is suggesting that IP address as main identifier isn't enough // team answered positively and said they were working on having it included in the report within one month. Clarifying in CSV report when customers opt for "custom" cookie, which cookie categories did they opt-IN and which ones did they opt-out. will be super happy to update again our review as soon as we get the latest updates on these new agreed features :)

ANOTHER STORY
태국
앱 사용 시간: 3개월
답글 Pandectes개 2021년 5월 24일

Hello, thank you for sharing this feedback and for supporting us. We will do our best and I hope you will love our next coming release. We will keep you in the loop.

2019년 12월 27일

I will try 15 days, I don't know the application.
If it's good, I will give 5 stars.
Can you help me to create my RGPD plan?

theBoss
포르투갈
앱 사용 시간: 25일
답글 Pandectes개 2020년 1월 13일

Thank you for your review. We would be happy to let us know if you finally liked the app and made your life easier with GDPR. From what we can see the banner works properly to your store and is visible to your visitors.
---
Update 27 Nov 2020: The store was closed and was not possible to help them further.