Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 1,380개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2020년 5월 11일에 편집됨

bien, mais les utilisateurs ne peuvent pas refuser l'utilisation des cookies, c'est pourtant une norme demandé par la cnil,

Atout Feminin
프랑스
답글 Pandectes개 2020년 5월 11일

Bonjour Atout Feminin,

merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de donner une excellente critique à l'application GDPR Cookie Consent Banner. C'est génial d'entendre que vous voyez de première main l'avantage de l'utiliser. Restez à l'écoute et dans la prochaine version, nous couvrirons ce que vous avez mentionné à propos de cnil.

Je vous souhaite, à vous et à votre entreprise, le meilleur.

Merci encore,

Nikos

2020년 5월 27일

With being in the UK I use this app to compile with GDPR. It as saved me a lot of time and I feel safer now I have it installed.

Anthony James Shop
2019년 10월 30일

Nice job it do perfect job for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Good layout and design Keep me to regularly use this app.

Denso Cart
파키스탄
2020년 11월 24일

Simple to use app, works great! It was simple to install to customise it for my store, adjusted colours, and had it running in a couple minutes. Works great.

Neffeli Home
2021년 3월 17일

I have tried several GDPR Cookie apps in Shopify and have had the best experience with this one. The customer service is excellent and very responsive and they have even created a custom cookie popup with our logo and font. I'd wish that it offers analytics to show how many visitors declined/adjusted their cookies instead of just showing the one who gave their consent. I addressed this issue and they confirmed that this is something that should be rolled out soon.

Formex EUR
스위스
2020년 2월 15일

Very easy to use and meets all the needs for any one looking for a GDPR bar. Would highly recommend using.

Skóra Skincare
오스트레일리아
2022년 12월 26일

Sehr guter Support und einfache Problemlösung. Wir können das GDPR-Compliance-Center nur weiterempfehlen.

UNORGANIZED BRAND®
독일
앱 사용 기간 5일
2022년 7월 27일

Needed a GDPR app and this one works just great. Nikos is available to help in case you need any thing and he responds very quickly! Really appreciate.

Val Mont Lac
스위스
앱 사용 기간 5일
2022년 2월 1일

The support from the developers was great, I received a very fast and helpful response when I contacted them.

Historic Scotland Shop
앱 사용 기간 5개월
2020년 4월 19일

Seems to do the job pretty well and its free so cant complain, thanks! I really like how many options there are to edit the banners appearance

bubbo