Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 1,537개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2020년 2월 29일

Top, le design est plutôt agréable. Je recommande à tous d'utiliser cette app étant donné que les autres proposés sur le app store sont quant à elles assez basiques

YOUCASE™
프랑스
2023년 3월 8일

christos was really helpful with the online chat. Guided me through the process. It was actually nice change from other online chats.

The number bead
영국
2022년 5월 27일

It's a modern world, and concerns about GDPR and privacy impact all ecommerce stores. I hit a glitch that turned out to be my own error in the settings, and Nikos pointed me right to where to fix it.

Plexicam
2021년 1월 22일

Highly recommended! Fantastic service, quick response times, very helpful and explained everything in great detail. We've been searching around for a solution that is both user-friendly but also compliant with the strict regulations and none of the other solutions that we explored before were able to do everything we needed. I was so happy when this app was recommended to us and it ticked every box.
It's installed directly into Shopify so we didn't need to ask our developers for anything. The app is so easy to use and I could easily add my own CSS to style everything to match the site. THANK YOU Pandectes!

Susanne Kaufmann
오스트리아
2019년 6월 24일

Really chuffed to be fair, it does exactly what it says on the tin (as it were) So, no complaints here, I highly recommend this app to anyone needing Cookie Consent from site visitors. Thanks GDPR, keep up the good work

Luther Vapes
영국
2022년 9월 2일

I use this app to help me ensure my customers have consent with how their data is being used. I haven't checked out all the features yet, but I am happy with both the app and the support I've received so far.

Prints Charming Press
2021년 10월 14일

Great support from the customer service.
The app works really well. It complies with all GDPR demands.
I recommend it.

Mesauda Nail Pro
이탈리아
2022년 11월 8일

This app was simple and easy to use! Great Live support, Christos was very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Xiaura™
캐나다
2022년 12월 11일

Very easy to use, install and modify. Looks good for our customers too and support team was very fast with help.

Nordic Training Gear
스웨덴
2018년 10월 28일

Simple... Install and edit the cookie settings and you are all set. I tried installing other cookie consent apps, they had some problem like the page would have hiccups after I install or the installation would take forever. This was easy breeezy. I recommend this.

DittoBuilder