Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 리뷰 1,377개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 4일

Great app, lots of settings, and excellent support!! I tried a bunch of different ones and nothing was good enough, they all took up too much space and were clearly annoying to the customer, this one is subtle and stays on the left or right hand side of the screen depending what you choose. 5 star

Watt Water
벨기에
앱 사용 기간 28일
2023년 11월 7일

The subject is complicated and I can say that Pandectes is very advanced and if you follow their instruction you'll be compliant. 100%.
As said to them, what I believe is still missing is a good and well tested package that solve the GDPR compliance issues and the GA4 analytics good data issues.
I mean, I need to be compliant and to have good enough data to know where my sales come from. I don't want to know if a client is blond and skinny, I just would like to know if a sale come from ADS or ORGANIC. After a year I am still in the darkness. This is a feedback because the 2 subjects are too related. I need a GDPR app to collect data. If my data are not very useful I could stop collecting them and I won't need a GDPR app anymore. So I believe someone very competent should put together the 2 things and create a cool new complete tool.

Concetto è
이탈리아
앱 사용 기간 11개월
답글 Pandectes개 2023년 11월 28일

Thank you for sharing your insightful feedback and for recognizing the advanced nature of our Pandectes GDPR Compliance app. We appreciate your suggestions regarding integrating GDPR compliance with effective analytics, like GA4, to better understand sales sources. It's a valuable perspective that we will certainly consider in our ongoing efforts to enhance the app's functionality. Your input is crucial in helping us create a more comprehensive tool that addresses both compliance and analytics needs. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more suggestions or need further assistance. We're here to help!

2024년 1월 16일

Christos helped us very quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the support service we have received so far.

Sepiia
스페인
앱 사용 기간 9개월
2024년 1월 19일

Great help from Christos with implementation and great app to work with compared to other that we have tested :)

Toalettsitsar.com
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 1월 26일

Works great and the service was fast and friendly

Barbershop.no
노르웨이
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 1월 10일

We've been utilizing the app's free package for some years. Recently, I reached out to the support to check our cookies on our website. Christos, the support advisor, was incredibly helpful and prompt in addressing my inquiries.

HELFE GmbH & Co KG
오스트리아
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2024년 1월 19일

App works really good! Also supports Consent Mode V2.

Extremely happy with support from Nicos as well.

Heppo.com
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2024년 1월 26일

I've searched and tried various apps to help me with compliance for the various privacy and data protection laws around the world. I have to say Pandectes GDPR is probably one of the best on the market. Even with the free plan you have sufficient tools to avoid non-compliance and the consequences that come with that.

My compliance Agent Christos has been very helpful in not just helping me through the process but also recommending smart suggestions to enhance the customer experience on my website no matter where they come from. I have overall found my interactions with Pandectes GDPR agents to be excellent, they don't push upgrades, you just feel like they want to help you succeed.

Stephen O'Connor
Sacred Nature Eco Art

Sacred Nature Eco Art Store
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 4일
2024년 1월 31일

Got great and quick help with Google consent settings from Christos at support! Everything solved easy and quick!!

Carlheim
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2023년 11월 15일

Very helpful experience with Christos who helped check my compliance, change things on my store to be compliant, walked me through the steps to do so, and even helped me improve the look of my banner too! Thank you so much, as a newbie to the world of online shops this has helped so much. Best Wishes!
The app itself is very easy to use & simple too, even for a newbie.

Lydia Hill Designs