Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 1 634 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 maj 2023

The installation was really easy and only took a few minutes. Also Christos was very helpful and checked immediately if everything is GDPR compliant.

boldmatters.ch
Schweiz
20 mars 2023

¡Buena atención al cliente con Christos! Estoy satisfecha con el servicio. Gracias por la resolución en poco tiempo.

Mermaid Crystal
Spanien
3 mars 2023

i had a request regarding the topicality of my cookie banner and asked if my site could be checked to see if it was connected correctly. I had questions about the integration of tracking systems. christos helped me very quickly and effectively. Many thanks for the great support

didahei.shop
Schweiz
17 mars 2023

Christos was most helpful and guided me through what I needed. He checked my website, making sure everything was compliant. Thanks again Christos!

Arrows Official Clothing
Storbritannien
26 oktober 2022

Great app! A lot of choices in the free plan. Quick, helpful, easily understood answers from the support team :)

meinhautzentrum.de
Tyskland
1 maj 2023

great app! It works as needed and the support team helped me with the setup by giving me advice. Thanks Cristos!

doomostore
Italien
Redigerat 11 juli 2019

Fantastic and easy to use app and it is for free! Thank you so much. Installed an applied it durning my lunch break in just 30 minutes also loved the design of it. Well done.

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids
Belgien
29 oktober 2022

I used the GDPR compliance center for our shop, and having already experience with other apps of this kind, I had a few starting questions. Nikos was amazing, answered them all to my fullest satisfaction, so that we continued installing the app. Nikos furthermore assisted us with questions concerning the installation, that wokred like a charm.
Thanks a lot Nikos!

Hommage
USA
10 maj 2023

Christos helped me perfectly and I ended very happy with his service. I wasn't concious of my compliance status and he guided me very easily through all the steps needed. Will continue working with Pandectes thanks to him.

VidaBohemiaCBD
Spanien
42 minuter användning av appen
10 maj 2023

Christos really helped me remove and change my Settings, where I wasn't sure how to! I would really recommend this app and if there was any Problem I'm 100% sure they will know how to help and do it really quick and easy for you!
Thank you again, Christos :) appreciate it