Pandectes GDPR Compliance , 1,634 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月26日

I am fully satisfied with the solution that the application offers. Quick and professional assistance.

Furnica
使用應用程式 接近2年
2024年4月24日

Amazing help. Thank you, Nikos! I cannot be happier with this app. The support is a magic and respond within minutes. They helped me even with some CSS coding I had no idea how to do... Again - highly recommended!

We love dogs CZ
捷克
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2024年3月20日

Excellent app - and perfect live chat assistance from Christos
Knowledgeable, quick response time and super helpful!

ScribbleWall
使用應用程式 4年多
2024年5月16日

This app is amazing for GDPR compliance! The cookie layout looks professional, and setting up consent pages is super easy. Plus, the support team is fantastic – always quick to help and really knowledgeable.

Εκδόσεις Upbility
賽普勒斯
使用應用程式 大約1年
2024年4月15日

Perfect support by Christos,

He helped me navigate my setup with ease and find things that I did not know interfered with the application.

Best,

Topo Athletic
瑞典
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2024年3月26日

Nikos helped me with all my open action points. I already had setup some first steps but a few were missing which he helped me with! :)

PEQUS GmbH
德國
使用應用程式 大約2個月
編輯時間:2024年5月21日

Incredible support and the exact solution we were looking for.

Can't recommend this app enough. Alex in particular has been ridiculously helpful and thorough in sorting some issues

MySupplementShop
使用應用程式 5個月
2024年2月21日

App is easy to use and their support is very helpful and replies fast. Nikos did a great job explaining what settings I need to choose for my needs.

Snakehive UK
使用應用程式 4年多
Pandectes 已回覆 2024年4月17日

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you found our app easy to use and our support helpful. It's wonderful that Nikos guided you through the settings to fit your needs perfectly. Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2024年4月10日

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The installation and set up is very self explanatory. I especially like the flexible banner design and the dashboard with user-statistics.

The support - Christos - was extremely helpful and very quick in reaction. I definitely recommend this app - thanks a lot to the team for taking care of this really important issue for online shops within the EU.

nice.stories
德國
使用應用程式 22天
2024年5月21日

Very helpful, knowledgable and professional customer support. Very helpful when it comes to technical integration and ensuring compliance.

Prime EVA