GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Instant Nails

I love this app because it has a fair pricing and the support team is amazing. They have fixed what I needed right away.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We've invested a lot of time and effort into providing as quick and helpful support as possible no matter what happens.

You can count on Pandectes team and contact us anytime at support@pandectes.io

BAIOBAY

I've been using this app for a long time and I highly recommend it. Easy to set-up, easy to use it's perfect !

Cartlyfts

If you're looking for a cookie consent app, this is your go-to solution. Super easy to install and use! Great app, highly recommended! Good job guys!

Your Health Core

Great app! Very easy to setup, great customization options, support is outstanding. I will definitely use it again on future projects!

VARANIGIN

Fantastic app that seems to fully comply with the European GDPR. Easy to use and customize. Highly recommended.

September 2, 2021

Appreciate the review!
Thanks for choosing our GDPR Application and feel free to contact us anytime at support@pandectes.io.

Fitz & Huxley

I am very happy with the app and all comprehensive features it offers out of the box. I had one little detail that did not work so well but support was very quick and helpful.

Inkea

The app works great, and the support is excellent. Nikos helped me customize the banner with custom css and everything worked fine. Thank you for your help.

September 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! Appreciate the positive sentiment towards our support team. We pride ourselves on helping our merchants configure the app based on their needs and of course solving any problem that they may have. Kudos have been passed along to Nikos. Thanks for choosing our application.

HES DEV

Can't say enough good things about this plugin! Ticks every legal requirement and is easy enough to setup. Great customization options, both basic and advanced.
Last but not least the developer support was above and beyond. Would definitely use on again on future projects. 10/10

LS telcom Web Store

Very good app with all necessary settings you need in order to set up the cookies on your store! Can recommend it 100%. And the best: The support from the team is excellent. They reply very fast, have patience while solving your problem and answer in a very polite and understandable way. Thank you a lot for this!

Hunt Bike Wheels

After looking around for a GDPR Cookie app I was drawn to this one due to the good reviews. It didn't disappoint, easy to set up, simple configuration settings and when I reached out for support they helped without a moment's hesitation. Would thoroughly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20