GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Salebetter

1. This helps helps me a lot, because i dont need to waste time about "cookie" or anything else.
2. The Icon is very nice, it makes looking the banner nicely.
My experience are great

It's a great app, thanks for the work!
Ok.. to make a review seems to be a problem.. I WANT TO GIVE 5 STARS but they dont want it, get me to the message box everytime..

Bamboo by Agiyo

easy set up and very useful app! highly recommended for any online stores and would definitely use for my next store!

art by life

The app works flawlessly and the settings that can be made are simple and clear. The multilingual support works perfectly and helps me a lot. I can recommend it.

TestCosseNature

If you're looking for an easy app for GPRD compliance, you can go for this one, it's perfect and very customizable.

UrFavour

I am new at the Drop-shipping business, but this App helps me a lot to start my Business fast and easy. Thank You.
It was realy easy and clean to understand.
Perfekt !

和味天使小鋪

i think this is good enough when i read the instruction, although just start to try now. good to have this app.

Online Store

Excellent features, clean design, very easy to use, supports multi languages and support is great. Super!

Paint by Numbers - Diamond Paint

App does what it says and very good. 100% Recommended! And the best is that is completely free. Go for it and install.

CRISTINA GIRL

Very easy to install App. Highly recommended and professional. One click installation process and it's done.

Jimmy's Secret

Just awesome! Super helpful regarding the current data laws. An easy integration into the website is possible with great design options.