GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

CitySexDolls

I have used this app on the website and working flawlessly. I am pretty happy with it and on top it is free.

Spotty Shed

Easy to install and run smoothly as required! I install it in my website so visitors can know about Cookies

WHYAT-Fashion

I can highly recommend this app. They are working on the new GDPR compliance of the EU and the update shoot be ready soon. Support is top!!!

Just Bee Loved

Have been using for a couple of months, very easy to set up, links to your cookie policy, and able to choose & design non-intrusive pop-up. No software issues thus far. Great to also be able to download an app for free that keeps your business on the right side of legalities.

Rendy Shop UK

Worry free for having this app for my store. It's important as I concern much about my personal data as a customer, so I want my customer to get protected.

TalkTogetherLondon

It works well so far and seems headache free. Would recommend it as is, hoping that it'll stay that way.

BathroomHouse

Highly recommended app for your store. Easy to set up and good customer service. Immediate response when you need assistance. It has multiple design to choose from to suit your store image.

capturethatnow.com

Capture That Now.
Very easy app to setup.
I have just installed it and so far it looks very professional. I like the way you can customize it to blend in with your stores' theme.

Colours Experience

I use this App. it is free and fantastic. I like the cookie banner in both my smart phone and computer and mainly the kind of green colour of it.

Forklift Skip Market

Very easy to use and works perfectly. Highly recommend this app for anybody that needs this banner on their website