GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page | Reviews

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Bardot Boho

perfect for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Was able to edit the details to suite my site

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

great app, works with out any issues and nice template features! It only took me a couple of minutes to implement and get it activated. professional design :)

Cosy Smart Homes

Up and running within 5 minutes. Really easy to use. Good customisation features to make in line with store theme. Helpful to ensure compliance.

Pets4Pets

I needed to create a cookie policy for my new store and had no idea how to add a banner. I came across this app and within 10 minutes, I had it done. Great app, thank you.

RuGoShop

Es una excelente app para da mayor seguridad a los usuarios de tu pagina, la recomiendo por completo
Y lo mejor de todo es gratis

Fashion Updated

I used the app for asking consent for GDPR. It also sends visitors to a custom page for info in privacy settings. It does what is said.

Slendertone EU

Very easy to use and configurable app to show the GDPR consent banner. We found it very simple and Great support team.

ÀCHEVAL PAMPA

I was looking for a simple app to show the GDPR Consent on my website. I found this great app, which is super easy to use =)

The Nautical Cave

I love this app. It is easy to customize your banner after installing it. Great for the GDPR. Recommend.

Pollen Me Please

Easy to use, lots of options for placement, color and text. Totally customizable. Great app. Get it now.