GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

Hunt Bike Wheels

After looking around for a GDPR Cookie app I was drawn to this one due to the good reviews. It didn't disappoint, easy to set up, simple configuration settings and when I reached out for support they helped without a moment's hesitation. Would thoroughly recommend

MJDZ Shop

I have tried several GDPR Cookie apps in Shopify and have had the best experience with this one. The customer service is excellent and very responsive and they have even created a custom cookie popup with our logo and font. I'd wish that it offers analytics to show how many visitors declined/adjusted their cookies instead of just showing the one who gave their consent. I addressed this issue and they confirmed that this is something that should be rolled out soon.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Very good app. Free version is great, but the paid version goes way more than most apps. See it working here at www.halcyonblue.com.

Bags by Sumageza

this app is very easy to install, fast and self-explaining. Fast support.
I am still testing some other Apps, therefore haven't made my mind up yet.
bags-by-sumageza In addition, the support is taking care, they take up loose ends of communication and provide additional information.
It looks they are very motivated and keen to get customers and clients, which they can take care about. To experience such a behaviour is really exceptional !

May 25, 2021

Hi, we appreciate your review and your kind words about our application and our support team. If you ever need further assistance check out our knowledge base or email us. We're always eager to help.

Handwriting Success

The free version has the features we were looking for, and support was very responsive and effective. NB: Switching themes may require an additional step to re-integrate this app.

zefera-shop

Finally a solution that meets all requirements. Pretty easy to install and highly configurable (with a paid plan).

The Finiti

:) A very well done and support was wonderful, Thanks Nikos! I really like how you can customize the bar and make it look like a seamless addition on the site!

Beldiamond

After testing several similar apps, this one is by far the best. Support has been very helpful as well.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. We are very happy to see merchants like you finding our app the best GDPR/CCPA app in the store.

Stay tuned for upcoming feature. Don't forget that we are here for you by email at support@pandectes.io and in our website https://www.pandectes.io where you can find many articles in our knowledge base.

Nikos

Senkels

Had some issues in the beggining but the developer helped me to fix it. So nothing negative to say.

Formex EUR