GDPR Compliance Center

Avoid GDPR/CCPA Fines / Penalties with our Cookie Banner / Bar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

Body206

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and allowed me to quickly ensure GDPR compliance. I also appreciate how quick Ogi from customer support was able to respond and resolve my issue.

Audio Sanctum

Location Austria

Works well doing what it does, is easy to setup and the support is super nice, accessible and helpful, they even helped me to customize the look to my liking.

Locals & Company

Very responsive customer chat help. I really like working with these people. I suggest working with them.

Daybird

This app is easy to install and use and we love how customizable it is, even on the free plan. Customer service is also great and very speedy. I would definitely recommend this app to others. I connected with Ogi and he was transparent and provided a straightforward and easy-to-understand answer to my question.

dogsheadquaters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Christos was amazing really went out of his way to resolve my issue. I would definitely recommend him xx

PESA BURE

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very nice design settings on the app. I had some setting issues and Nikos from customer service was very helpful

skincept

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ogi was able to help me right away via chat. It was about the adjustment of the two button colors. In general, there are very good transparent functions settings and dashboard, but I still have to look at all of them.

TAMITAMI Kids

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Definitiv 5 Sterne! Da Kundenservice sehr schnell und gut ist :). Ich würde die App weiterempfehlen!

PRIME LIGHT

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Die Installation war nach ein bisschen Hilfe vom Support easy. Ich hoffe mal dass die App ihren Job so gut macht wie der Support. Ich hab mit Richarde gechattet, sehr angenehm und professionell. Vielen Dank.

Oh My Snuggle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Support is just outstanding. Nothing more to say! Support is just outstanding. Nothing more to say!!