GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR | CCPA | LGPD, Cookie Consent, EU Cookie Banner, Privacy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

UrFavour

I am new at the Drop-shipping business, but this App helps me a lot to start my Business fast and easy. Thank You.
It was realy easy and clean to understand.
Perfekt !

和味天使小鋪

i think this is good enough when i read the instruction, although just start to try now. good to have this app.

Online Store

Excellent features, clean design, very easy to use, supports multi languages and support is great. Super!

Paint by Numbers - Diamond Paint

App does what it says and very good. 100% Recommended! And the best is that is completely free. Go for it and install.

CRISTINA GIRL

Very easy to install App. Highly recommended and professional. One click installation process and it's done.

Jimmy's Secret

Just awesome! Super helpful regarding the current data laws. An easy integration into the website is possible with great design options.

LONGBODIES

Installing went flawless, and configuration also. If find it has enough flexibility to nicely integrate it in my shop.

Prime Life Shop

Its perfect! Exactly what I needed for my site! I honestly just learned what a GDPR was and figured it be good to be added on my site.

Leinwand-Canvas.de - Finde Deine Leinwand

Works great! It's fantastic how you can change colours, design and text in every european language. Thank you!

Tall Moi

I set up this app for my online womenswear store within a few minutes. Easy to set up, love the app!