GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR/CCPA/LGPD Cookie Banner, cookies consent, data protection

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
GDPR Compliance Center

Xavier China

Really easy to use and took total of 5 minutes to get it all set up in a way that looked good and suited the store. No need for any coding - all very user-friendly.

Bee Mercy

So far so good! Does exactly what you want. Simple customization for the free version. One stop for your GDPR needs.

Timeless Tees

A simple app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Works well, easy to setup, would definitely recommend.

dahl & juul - Interiør

Very nice app that adapts to the pagedesign. But still have the opportunity to indviduel customization.

NEOFIT

Quick to implement, user friendly, provides all-in-one banner intuitive to setup by the web owner and easy to access/see by the end consumer. Great job!

Denso Cart

Nice job it do perfect job for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Good layout and design Keep me to regularly use this app.

Evoosky

The app is really professional and adds value to your shop on every aspect do not hesitate I use it since the creation of my shop and I am satisfied

Shoal Projects Limited

This app is really easy to use and functional. It's easy to install and clear for people who come to the shop.

Milina London

The app is very helpful for my store to provide a Cookie Consent Notice to all visitors. We were able to design it to give a consistent look and feel to our online store.

Bardot Boho

perfect for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Was able to edit the details to suite my site