GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR | CCPA | LGPD Banner, Cookie Consent, EU Data Protection

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

Bell and Finn

It's really easy to use and support is amazing. I want something that is compliant and easy to use, and that is what it delivers.

Manisante

I got in touch regarding the new ePrivacy feature. Support was very useful gave me some valuable information, and took the time to explain every step.

SHAVENT

Very helpful and wholistic app with great new features adding over time, making it even greater! Not to mention the first class support! I am so happy I found you guys!

siin

Beautiful cookie banner which is easy to customize for free. I had some problems with the app, furthermore the support fixed it under 24 hours. Perfect :)

Propel Power

good site does everythin you would expect like with regulations and stuff like that its good and yea

ARI

I had 2 questions i could not figure out and the support was extremely swift and helpful. Highly recommend

Historic Scotland Shop

The support from the developers was great, I received a very fast and helpful response when I contacted them.

EraOfWolves

Literally love the app! It has everything you need :) I love the design as it looks very professional and what I love most about the app is the support. I had two extra wishes for custom design and they helped me both times!! Honestly the best Cookie App ever :)

WoodishSA

The customer support is just amazing!! I love this app. Thank you very much and keep it up. I will definitely recommend this app to anyone.

kiddoshop.sk

Great, just GREAT! I wouldn't be thinking, I will get such customer care that fast. Thanks a lot! Best customer care so far!