GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Livingwear

Easy access, a lot of styles and edit functions. Looking forward to more updates! A must get for stores whose theme doesn't have a editable Cookie Bar!

blingmybaby

I spend days figuring out how to get the best app and then I came across GDPR Cookie Consent Banner App. It is simply am amazing app. Highly recommend. This app makes it so easy to get the cookie consent banner done. The best part about this app is the amount of customisations that it allows the user.

One Pint Portugal

Five stars, really nice app with a good interface and options. Really happy to choose GDPR to our website.

May 12, 2020

Hi there One Pint Portugal,

It really does mean the world to us hearing about the impact that our application is having on you and your business and for that, Thank you!

Wishing you every success!

Pandectes support team is always available for comments & ideas at: info@pandectes.io.

All the best,

Nikos

Kaffee Guru: Her mit der Bohne!

Great Tool! Thank you!!! We really love it. It helps us a lot. It is great and it is free! Perfect for smaller companies!

Be Fit

No complications, simple to use and nice design.I loved the allowing to link the banner directly to the cookie policy.

Qravers

Works perfectly very happy with it and would recommend that everyone use this cookie banner if needed

PawsNClaws Boutique

Very easy to install, easy to use and customise the colours to match my store front. Best bit its free.

Dewrop

I was wondering what to do with the cookie policy. Very Very good, simple. It's a simple styling with responsive support and I love it.

ITALIA BAGNO

Installed, yet to Try, but Great being Free App. We will wait until store visitors try the Banner and then will give another review

ShishaJunky

gute app, als deutscher schwer einzustellen weil alles in englisch ist
und vor allem kostenlos :D