GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR | CCPA | LGPD Banner, Cookie Consent, EU Data Protection

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

happy-undies

Great app and great support. I had an issue and the team just did everything to solve it asap. I really can recommend it.

Bakaliko.store

Probably the most complete GDPR & Privacy app out there. It even has cookie scanning and automatic activation & deactivation. The value it offers vs the cost is impeccable. Kudos to the team! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Doctor Bags

Worked perfect with our shopify store.. Great help from their support guys who answered all question and assisted with the set up.

GreenTown

Works perfect on our website https://greentown.dk/ were it fullfilles our needs of a Coocie policy bar.

Jacquis Skandinavische Boutique

I was absolutely happy with this app. I have to change only because of the regulations in Germany to another app.

January 27, 2022

Thank you for your review, it makes us improve our app even more. Just to let you know that early in 2022 we released our latest version that covers many more aspects of GDPR/CCPA/LGPD and provide many more options and features that you will love.

Canadian Down & Feather Company

Great and responsive support from the Pandectes team during installation. Easy to use and install. Thank you!

Mesauda Nail Pro

Great support from the customer service.
The app works really well. It complies with all GDPR demands.
I recommend it.

MESAUDA

I'm using the app for two website and it's perfect. Fast and efficient support. I suggest it, it meets all the GDPR requirements.

Georgia Kate Boutique

This app was easy to integrate and set up. I appreciate the on page detailed helpful hints along the way as they answer my questions to keep me moving forward without having to stop to open another page to research what something means. Premium plan provides access to customizations and features necessary to help keep your business compliant. Cost is very reasonable for what you get.

Candelinas

We're having such a great experience with this app. Super easy to install and great customer support. The bar has a ton of customization options which allows us to maintain brand consistency. Congrats guys!