GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

1 review

Joolca United Kingdom

Trying to get a simple answer from their support feels like a chore, they're trying to give the shortest possible reply which ends up wasting a week of your life. I suggest you try "GDPR Legal Cookie by Beeclever" their support was far more responsive and happy to help. ***Edit to clarify their response: Correct 27 emails of back and forth because I couldn't get a clear or helpful answer. Additionally, they never gave me a solution and only replied with a proper full-length, clear email essentially asking me indirectly to take this review down. Go ahead and use this app if it's the free version, but avoid their paid tier as it makes no sense to pay monthly for no ongoing improvements or (helpful) support. ***

April 16, 2021

Hey there! Nikos here from Pandectes Support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that you are disappointed from our support but if you check your history we have exchanged 27 emails the last 7 days giving you as much information and explanation as we could.

You requested custom development for a third party platform you use and we explained to you that we provide an API exactly for such cases but unfortunately your developer could not do it.

This is very disappointing because this is not reflecting our efforts to help you and the solutions we could give you and you rejected.

I hope you can reconsider our whole communication and our support here.

Thank you.