GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

Free Cookie Banner & ePrivacy page for GDPR & CCPA compliance

Ulla Thynell Art & Books

I've only had the app for a few days but so far it seems great. The banner is user friendly and quite easy to set up. Had some minor problems at first with cookie classification (one of the necessary cookies was in the wrong category by default), but quickly received reply to my questions from support.

Arvensaa

Just installed the app. looks to be ok and good support provided. Its actually serve the purpose. Will provide the review once experienced.

May 25, 2020

Hi Arvensaa,

thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant review! We are always here for you, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you every success!

All the best,

Nikos

Woopsy House

Good app, easy to install and various option settings. I wait to see the statitics and how my customers will react to it

May 19, 2020

Hi Woopsy House,

thank you so much for giving us this great review. We really do appreciate it and it means so much to us knowing you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our application about GDPR.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

All the best,

Nikos

Chamboo

Very good love it I used it to be able to use gdpr and it worked very very well, I would highly recommend

NUTRITION STORE ROMA

Buona,si potrebbe migliorare con la traduzione in italiano,il banner scompare dopo il primo consenso,credo sia normale.

Bath.Heaven.Store

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

RosieKirk.com

Making life easier would recommend
It makes life easier, download it now . Easy to install and thank