GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR | CCPA | LGPD, Cookie Consent, EU Cookie Banner, Privacy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

BALMIRO

Location Sweden

This app is very easy to use and the layout looks really nice and professional. The customer service is amazing, Nikos was very responsive and quickly solved my issues. I spent a long time looking for a good GDPR Compliance app and I'm so happy I gave this one a chance, it's got everything I need!

ODEA

Location Germany

I love this app, it is so easy to use even for beginners like me. The support is very friendly & super quick as well. Highly recommended!

Aampere

Location Germany

Great App support by Nikos! The app works pretty fine and saves a lot of time on the way to become data privacy conform.

THYRS

Location France

J'utilise cette app depuis 2 mois environ. Le support est en français, il est rapide et efficace. Thanks.

FYSETC OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Location China

The app is easy to use, and the support is powerful, which solved the problem ASAP. Nikos is so friendly.

Loja Tokyo

Location Brazil

Melhor aplicativo com plano gratuito para LGPD. Simples e funcional, totalmente traduzido para o português. Recomendo!

Mineral Tiles

Awesome customer service and app! It delivers what it was promised! I was able to create a banner in no time and customize all of our needs.

dryrobe Europe

Location Netherlands

Easy to use, with great support. Has given us peace of mind that we comply with GDPR in all our markets.

3RD ROCK

Good app. Does what it says on the tin. Lots of customisation and great customer service. Would recommend

Forged Flare®

The team was very quick to help me find a resolve to an popup conflict issue I was having with my ESP. They were quick to communicate and respond to emails and I had everything up and running in no time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28