GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

Free GDPR & CCPA Banner, Data Subject Reqs & Cookie Management

Susanne Kaufmann

Highly recommended! Fantastic service, quick response times, very helpful and explained everything in great detail. We've been searching around for a solution that is both user-friendly but also compliant with the strict regulations and none of the other solutions that we explored before were able to do everything we needed. I was so happy when this app was recommended to us and it ticked every box.
It's installed directly into Shopify so we didn't need to ask our developers for anything. The app is so easy to use and I could easily add my own CSS to style everything to match the site. THANK YOU Pandectes!

Breaking and Droning

Hey, I will give this app a 5 star review. It is working smooth and I can customize it to all of my needs. In addition to that, I had a small issue with my language settings, since I am offering my site in German and English. I wanted to have the app change the language once the user decides to change the language on the site. The Pandectes Support Team responded fast and was able to assist me with this issue. I am really satisfied here, therefore thumbs up and continue with the good work!

Punto Vela

The app is very simple and useful. The support is very fast and very prepared. I am very satisfied!!

January 12, 2021

Hi there Punto Vela,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Our dedicated Customer Success Team is only a message away if there is anything else we can help you out with. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success and all the best for 2021

Thanks again,

Nikos

deRodriguez

Nice app, really easy to install. Amazing configuration!!! I´m using the free version and at the moment i´m really happy!!!

Dekorazo

Nice app supports too much language!
Different plans for big companies but for small companies it's totally enought Tables making work easier nice support the best in the field!

shop.ledvance.france

So far we've had only positive experience with the app, it is simple, does what it is supposed to do and the support is amazing! They responded fast and solved every issue that we've had with setting up the app. Thank you!

OneBuy

Definitely for European customers it is the best app I have tried and surely this app is the closest to full GDPR compliance you can get. Plus the customer service is excellent. Nikos assisted me and solved all my problems.

K-Moon

This app is the closest to fully GDPR compliance you can get, even in the free version. Honestly? It is an amazing app and trust me, it doesn't add silly code lines to your theme and very important, it does not slow down your shop very much. Another great thing? I contacted the helpdesk, because we are using the opt-in variant of the cookie bar and we had some strange behavior in Google Analytics, which was solved by the team. Thank you very much!

Propa Beauty

The support team was excellent. There are many APPs on here that claim GDPR compliant, but are not. We went through multiple ones before Nikos and his team gave full support and helped us pass our audit for a large marketing program.

November 27, 2020

Hi there Propa Beauty,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us and our dedicated Support Team such a glowing review. It is very important for other merchants to know better some details about GDPR/CCPA and how our app works. It is also important the integrations we offer especially with large marketing platforms like yours.

I'm delighted to read that you have been in contact with our team. As you have experienced yourself, they will stop at nothing to make sure that you and your business is set up and ready to rock.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best
Nikos

Silly Silas

The app offers all the needed functionalities and the customer service is great. We had wrongly chosen alternative in the setting causing an issue with the cookie categorization and got a quick help with clear answers from the customer service team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17