GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

Free Cookie Banner & ePrivacy page for GDPR & CCPA compliance

lightsuponline

The app is really helpful for marketing purpose. The team also solve the problem quickly and properly.

Love From Aunty

Upgraded this from 4 to 5 stars as they contacted me following my review to see where they could make positive changes to the app so others wouldn't have the same issues.

I published it and the e-Privacy page which was enabled in the footer led to a broken link. No amount of hiding the page worked so I had to contact the help desk. Within a couple of minutes Nikos replied and gave excellent instructions on how to fix the problem. He is very knowledgeable about GDPR which helped me too.

The opt in for cookies can be amended to your brand colours very easily. I also had to amend some of the wording to make it better English (but without amending the legality of it - don't worry Nikos!). The customer service provided by Nikos is 5 stars. I am very happy with this app.

September 7, 2020

Hi there Love From Aunty

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant 5 star review for our application.

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our app and the quality of our support team.

We are super lucky to have a dedicated Customer Success Team so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best

der gute Heinrich

ideal for the implementation of the new requirements in Europe... fast support, which is very important in the fast world of the Internet.

Instant Banking NL

this is probably the first time im writing a review and just to say your app is mesmerizing, thank you!

Digital Decentral

Customer service with Nikos was brilliant. Quick response to my questions & best GDPR / CCPA banner.

Tropical Tribe

Had a few issues in the beginning but they were caused by me and could solve them with their very friendly and helpful customer service.

Pet Esthete™

Great support, great app. I have tried a couple of other GDPR bars, but they had no dismiss/cancel function for a customer, while this has. And one more thing - the location tracking of a customer works great, EU residents and Californians actually see the banner while others - don't. Other apps I've tested had awful tracking, showing the banner to every customer not depending on location.

I wish I could put 10/5 for this app, great work guys, keep it up :)

July 23, 2020

Hi there Pet Esthete

Thank you so much for your review and your detailed comments. You are correct, our GDPR/CCPA application is a brilliant Out of the Box GDPR/CCPA al in one solution and cannot be compared with others out there. We use state of the art technology, we monitor our services 24/7, we try to assist you asap when you need help and we try to improve our application all the time because we do believe that GDPR/CCPA and other laws that are coming are of crucial importance for your stores.

We provide you with full compliance without having to worry about anything. Even with the default settings you are all set. We do provide though support for stores that need help with the design, the translations or any other assistance with our application. Because at the end we want happy store owners.

If you do have any questions or issues, then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success

All the best,

Siete 11

Great job, I got in touch with them and they helped me out quickly and nicely.
Thank you so much!!!

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app, very easy to install and customize.
I needed something flexible and I found what I was looking for.
Their technical support is a strength, Nikos is fantastic, he answers 24/7, always kind, fast and decisive. Any request is handled effectively and competently. This is great, because it allows me to focus on my work and not on the platform. I am fully satisfied with the choice made.

June 16, 2020

Hi there STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review. You are 100% right, our support team is there for you anytime, and our recently updated app is free with so many helpful features to be GDPR compliant. We offer paid plans that give you advanced features, unlimited data/requests and a complete control of your GDPR.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best,

Çhanelia

The Best non-intrusive GDPR cookies app on the Shopify app store. Customer service was very helpful and on time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16