Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 8, 2023

This application has a really good support team. I have contacted them via chat which is already incorporated in my Shopify dashboard. I got contacted by Christos in few minutes. I wasn't sure if the app was working corectly and limiting the cookies while customer's consent was not given. Christos showed me how to check which cookies are used and how to erase them. In order to avoid chat explanations he sent me screen recordings so it was easy to follow his steps. The application is working correctly and support is really nice and helpful.

Cristaux de Ruche
Netherlands
February 7, 2023

Great support. Christos quickly guided me through the settings and the setup has run very smoothly. I can definitely recommend them.

HOMO NATURALS
Spain
February 7, 2023

Great App with great support. - They are able to help within half an hour to solve problems with banner style and write the correct css code.

Airboard - International
Switzerland
February 6, 2023

Highly recommened. App is great, support is very quick and helpfull. We have the app working with Elevar and all works great.

Noski Noski
Poland
February 6, 2023

The app is easy to use and to understand, and I got great support from Christos that did a correction for me on the cookie banner and answered my questions quickly about the best cookie banner mode to choose for our store. He even waited around 1 hour because I was entering a meeting!

Juliette has a gun
France

Perfekter Kundensupport!

VisionofSpirit
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 3, 2023

Best app for GDPR and cookie bar ever. I needed some help setting up the app and they helped me immediately. I will definitely recommend them again

Alessandra-Sandals
Greece
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
February 3, 2023

So far, super smooth setup and the support from Christos was fantastic. The app also has it's own custom CSS file so that you can style away. 5/5 from here

Von Streg
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 2, 2023

Excellence support, they solved my problem, even if it wasn't directly related to the app. They always wrote back quickly.

Padperiod
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 31, 2023

Very fast response to app support, very competent and fast reply. Now we are feeling much more safer. Thank you.

DWB - Deko, Werbung und Beratung UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Germany