GDPR Cookie Consent Banner

GDPR Cookie Consent Banner

by Pandectes

Free customized GDPR/CCPA & ePrivacy aligned All-in-1 solution

MARCUSTOM

Perfect and easy. Thanks for this precious help to rehearsing the problem to install a cookies banner on the website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

We installed this solution as per the official requirement. It is highly customisable and probably one of the best Cookie-related solutions out there, highly recommended.

Les bijoux de Lulubellule

Application simple d'utilisation et facile à installer .
Tout est configurer en 5 min .
Je recommande !!!

Ninth Nation

Very easy to set up and use. Nice options to match your website. I like the pushdown option so I can still see my announcment bar at the top of my website.

Biodroga USA

This app is simple and great. Easy to set up and customize. Got everything working within minutes. Plus, it's free. No complaints whatsoever.

Sherlock Holmes Books by MX Publishing

Installed within a few moments. We wanted to make sure we are GDPR and CCPA compliant with an app and this seemed to work straight away.

Zusaura

Great app - easy to use and lots of customisation possible that meets my needs. Not launched my website yet, so can't comment on features related to user stats, etc.

Shop Blue Life

So far so good! It's an easy interface, light code and clean look. I had a slight issue on my install and support solved it in a few hours. Very good customer service.

Leather & Silk

Easy set up. Great Look! Definitely a must to any online shop! Highly recommended and definitely will be using again to my next store!

christiantete

The app is really what we needed. Compared to other related apps this is the best solution to cover all needs. They helped us customise the banner to our needs with instant replay to our email. It also supports 24 languages which was important to us. Good job and thank you!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7