GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page | Reviews

by Pandectes

EU GDPR/CCPA Banner, Preferences Popup, Cookie Compliance, CMP

GreenTown

Works perfect on our website https://greentown.dk/ were it fullfilles our needs of a Coocie policy bar.

Jacquis Skandinavische Boutique

I was absolutely happy with this app. I have to change only because of the regulations in Germany to another app.

Canadian Down & Feather Company

Great and responsive support from the Pandectes team during installation. Easy to use and install. Thank you!

Mesauda Nail Pro

Great support from the customer service.
The app works really well. It complies with all GDPR demands.
I recommend it.

MESAUDA

I'm using the app for two website and it's perfect. Fast and efficient support. I suggest it, it meets all the GDPR requirements.

Georgia Kate Boutique

This app was easy to integrate and set up. I appreciate the on page detailed helpful hints along the way as they answer my questions to keep me moving forward without having to stop to open another page to research what something means. Premium plan provides access to customizations and features necessary to help keep your business compliant. Cost is very reasonable for what you get.

Candelinas

We're having such a great experience with this app. Super easy to install and great customer support. The bar has a ton of customization options which allows us to maintain brand consistency. Congrats guys!

Instant Nails

I love this app because it has a fair pricing and the support team is amazing. They have fixed what I needed right away.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We've invested a lot of time and effort into providing as quick and helpful support as possible no matter what happens.

You can count on Pandectes team and contact us anytime at support@pandectes.io

BAIOBAY

I've been using this app for a long time and I highly recommend it. Easy to set-up, easy to use it's perfect !

Cartlyfts

If you're looking for a cookie consent app, this is your go-to solution. Super easy to install and use! Great app, highly recommended! Good job guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21