GDPR/CCPA/VCPA Consent Manager

GDPR/CCPA/VCPA Consent Manager

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 23, 2020

Muy practica y fácil de usar. Cumple con las expectativas y la puedes personalizar al gusto así que muy bien.

Mechita Sour
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied July 24, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it. :-)

July 16, 2020

great app! easy to install and use. GDPR is something that is hard to get your head around and this makes it so simple

Obzkure Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied July 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any assistance!

Edited March 30, 2021

This app and very easy to install and use, you can have the GDPR notice across the whole page or to one side. Looks good on all devices.
I am using the Free one at the moment.
Hulk support are very helpful.

MJ's Chocolates
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied July 14, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

July 8, 2020

The app is easy to install and works with little hassle. Hulk apps tend to make my shopify life easier, thanks Hulk!

Shopkeeper Worldwide
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 9, 2020

July 8, 2020

Installed in minutes and works perfectly for our needs. I recommend this app. In terms of performance we will see down the road but I have no concerns yet. TY

homeofficespace.co.uk
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied July 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure to have you as part of our Hulk Family!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help. :)

July 6, 2020

Très facile d'installation, installée en moins d'une minute. Fonctionne très bien, je recommande +++

Original Mate
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
HulkApps.com replied July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any help.

July 6, 2020

Great, simple, and free GDPR app. But I can't find any CCPA settings, not sure if the feature is already available.

Eamours
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied July 7, 2020

July 4, 2020

Perfect! Does what it says, offers full customization to match site's theme. Looks great on mobile and desktop. Allows setting arbitrary cookie length. Also offers statistics of accepts. Awesome!

TrueVits.uk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2020

July 1, 2020

Excellent app and easy to install and setup. Totally recommend it. In a few minutes I had my GDPR Cookie Notice displayed on my site.

Latidos Tees
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied July 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

June 28, 2020

Seemed easy enough. I am not open yet to international business, however will be and wanted to be compliant. Thank you for making this the easiest app yet to date!

HeppyHanksByJenn
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied June 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind words; we're so happy to hear you're loving our GDPR compliance app! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.