GDPR Legal Cookie

GDPR Legal Cookie

by beeclever

GDPR & CCPA compliant cookie consent incl facebook and google

Morris Fenderbaum

Cookie banner overlays in the mobile version when having another’s app pop-up in the store, causing that customers cannot access the website as they cannot accept nor click the cookie banner. Overall, I received a good customer service from Alexander who made me realised the existence of this bug and eventually I fixed it by changing my pop-up to the original Shopify one.

May 27, 2021

Many thanks for the 4 Star rating and the feedback. We are working every day hard to improve our App and make commerce better and easier. Thanks a lot

Goldfels

The app keeps what it promises and feels legally very secure. Very good value for money and excellent customer support. Only the visual representation and its individualization could be a bit more pronounced, because to make more detailed changes you need basic HTML knowledge and / or coding skills. (Status: March 2021)

Kakoobags

App works good. After problems with bi-lingual shop, the service team helped me to solve the issue. Great service!

Pandabo

On first look the app seems good but unfortunately it slows down the page speed by over 10%. What can i do to avoid this?
Update: The support is great, they contacted me very fast and tried to solve the problem. Support deserves 5 stars!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your review and 5 Star support rating.

In some cases, the app is slowing down, depending on themes and additional heavy load features in the shop. We are happy to announce, that we will release a new version to solve this, soon.

Cheers

Toy Pet Dog

Funzt gut nur auf der mobile Version wen ich es z.b mit dem Handy öffnen mag funzt nicht ansonsten sehr zum empfehlen oder gibt es irgendwelche codes noch ?

July 16, 2020

Hallo Toy Pet Dog,
bei manchen Themes gibt es kleinere Probleme mit der Darstellung. Wir können dir gerne weiter helfen und das Problem beheben. Einfach den support hier per email kontaktieren, wenn es dir zeitlich am Besten passt.

Die Lagerhalle

Support is good and fast but app is very pricey. And what I write now is just to get to the 100 characters required.