Privacy Compliance Suite

Privacy Compliance Suite | Reviews

by AlfredApps

All the tools you need to be fully compliant - GDPR/CCPA/LGDP.

1 review

Il mondo di Wit

Nice app. You need to subscribe to cookiebot for using it on sites over 100 pages you have to pay the cookiebot service (it is a valuable service but is too expensive for my possibilities). This is why i uninstalled. For some apps when you uninstall you need to remove remaining code manually (don't know if it is because of Shopify or the App - Some apps give manual instructions in there help pages). I couldn't find it to remove manually and in faq and help i couldn't find any reference .
The support was nice and friendly and replied quick.
After some days the issue with a 403 error (somehow my site still tried to connect to cookiebot) was fixed.
I found the app really valuable and for small sites i recommend it. It is well done and free. Checkit out !

September 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
---------- UPDATE ----------
If the app is uninstalled, Shopify should delete the script automatically. As we don't inject the scripts manually in the theme, but rather Shopify who does.

From our end, we removed the invalid script for those who have the app installed.
--------------------------------

Meanwhile, we'd really appreciate it if you modify your review
At your disposal if you have any other inquiries.

Thank you.