One Click Terms Consent

One Click Terms Consent

by Avian

Reduce Returns & Refunds, Comply with GDPR, Build Trust

Homzy & Cozy

loooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ye

Gearsey

Great idea. Seems to work just fine. Was looking for a save button though but couldn't find it anywhere..

Ramper.no

Looks good, but too early to say how it will work before it´s installed.

The Terrain Domain

Was really easy to use! For free you don't get much better products than this. I did have to turn off modal checkout for it to work, but aside from that, it's everything I needed. Brilliant!

Totally Natural Skincare

Great App, saved my skin, thanks guys. I would highly recommend this vital app to anyone trading in #Europe

CASSIOSHOP

App incrível cada loja realmente precisa disso. Com os estornos em alta e as festas de fim de ano se aproximando, isso pode nos dar um pouco mais de tranquilidade para combater a fraude amigável.

liiwe

All coo, so far works well. I hop they will continue they great work and we will be happy with free protucts.

Deep Arenna

we'll see

Material Motives

I have not used yet, but the reviews are great so I will update when my website is in full swing! So excited to use.

memorialbutton

I'm not sure yet but I'm happy to come back and update my review once I've used it.

I'm looking forward to updating this.

Previous 1 3 4