GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

by GearLaunch

Print on over 600 items-Wall Art, Apparel, Jewelry, Mugs etc.

Iconic Utah

App has been pretty great so far. My store mainly uses canvas and wall art, and they have the best canvas and art product selection I have seen for Print-on-Demand apps. I had trouble connecting my domain at first, but their customer service got back to me quickly and helped fix the problem.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Creating products and adding them to our store was easy. However, when a customer makes a purchase, the process is not transparent to them. Gear Launch does not send the tracking information to the customer when the order is shipped. In addition, only part of the tracking number is listed in the app when an item is shipped. When you click on the tracking number link, it always takes you to DHL's tracking site, even if DHL was not used for shipping, which results in always receiving a message that it is not a valid tracking number. You have to then manually copy and paste the tracking number from the DHL site into a search engine to try to find how the package was shipped. On our first order, we used this method to figure out that USPS was used. However, our customer's package has now been showing as "Shipped" for over 3 days and USPS still lists the package as not yet received from Gear Launch. We have had to update the customer on status ourselves by checking the order status in the app and then sending an email at each step...'approved for production', 'printing', 'shipping out', 'shipped', and then hunting down the correct tracking and manually emailing the tracking number. And now, three days after 'shipped' status, we still can't tell if the package has actually shipped.
Absolutely stay away. You and your customers will be very frustrated with the lack of transparency, and you will lose your customers' trust.
UPDATE: After the tracking information continued to show that the package was not yet received by USPS after a week, we had to refund the customer. We had already removed the GL product from our site by this time, and thankfully didn't have any further negative experiences for our customer. We have now also permanently removed the app. Will no longer do business with this company.

Splash

Unfortunately while I thought their platform was easy to use, I will be unable to continue. Today I was informed that my campaign has been suspended due to copyright/trademark report. However, I have checked all my designs and am at a loss to see where the issue is. I have emailed requesting further information in particular that actual product. To date no response, so I will be terminating by business, as clearly I am unable to run a business if I am locked out with no actual idea why. The email appears incomplete, I have emailed requesting further information as I also want to get to the bottom of this.

I'd Hike That

We started to configure our business to move over to Gear Launch, but I emailed them like 2 weeks ago with a simple general question, no reply. I waited a week, emailed again, no reply. Finally, I recently obtained a actual employee's work email, and emailed her to establish communication, no reply. STAY AWAY! They are either massively understaffed, or do not prioritize their business partners. There are other Print On Demand companies that are higher rated.

Pets Personalized

I've used almost all of the different pod apps available and I always go to Gearlaunch for the best print quality. The app is also very well done.

The products I use most: Hanes (mens, womens), Bella, District, 30x40 Canvas.

Thanks GL team!

My Pet Personalized

easy to use. was able to get my first products up and running very quickly and painlessly. support has been easy to reach and i appreciate the faq documentation on your site.

FourthSociety

Terrible. They aren’t very transparent and they don’t answer their customer support lines and email address

The Modern CEO

Terrible quality and very slow customer service. Almost feels like they dodge you to not face responsibility. I have been emailing them back and forth for a month trying to get my refund for extremely low quality products.

Hanukkah Harry's

I had some initial issues with customer service; however, they did a 180 and it's now EXCELLENT. The app is super easy to use, they have a variety of products to choose from and the profit margins are good. I'm really happy I stuck it out. PLUS, they do my customer service which allows me more time to focus on my business. I love Gearlaunch it's fantastic for a beginner or someone who is established. But don't take my word for it, try it out for yourself.

Let's Get Some Shoes

This app is so easy to use. I have tried at least 6 POD apps, and they are all overly complicated and require me to manage all the orders. With this app, I got my products up right away and the orders just get fulfilled automatically.

People are saying they their customer service doesn’t respond, but my customers always get through to their phone lines right away (which is the only thing I really care about). Also their agents send my customers new products right away if they have any complaints, and I don’t have to deal with any of it.

Previous 1