GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

GearLaunch ‑ Print on Demand

by GearLaunch

Print on over 600 items T-Shirts, Wall art, phone cases, bags

mckittystore

Bad customer service, never responding.
Will not work with a company without a good line of communication.
Even Justin Cener recomending this thing, i just don't see why..

Christiandecor Shop

Do NOT use this application. They are terrible. Worst service (or no service) ever. Good thing they had a 2-week trial because I would have been very upset if I was charged (I canceled it before my trial is up, let's see if they still charge me). They definitely make it look nice and presentable, but it's all a scheme to lure you in.

Unfortunately, I found a lot of people online, youtube, etc rave about gearlaunch, but from the very first day, I sent in a chat message and never received a response. I then sent 2 more chat messages, and a couple emails and throughout the entire 2-weeks, I never heard a single response from anyone. Their chat always says "they're away, will be back on tomorrow". I honestly think they just get people to sign up, hope they forget about the free trial, so they can just charge your card and scam you monthly.

Dojo Clothing Company

here is why we adopted this app 1 - customer service is spectacular 2 - they have Bella products which we sell well 3 - using the app is easy and fast!!

Dogs Only Store

I do recommend GearLaunch to other stores because they have a simple app that’s easy to use. And because they handle customer support so well.

Dashing Shirts

Switched to GearLaunch earlier this year. Honestly am very happy and my customers are happy with their support staff so that’s all my brand has really ever needed.

2 Next