Rezensionen (744)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Juni 2024

Great app!! i love the ease of use and products!

The Melanin Tree
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that you find Gelato easy to use and are pleased with the products. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

22. Juni 2024

so happy with Gelato , I do wish they would print on blankets as I have great ideas with that easy to use

Monika's Cottage
Australien
15 tage mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 24. Juni 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your interest in expanding our product range to include blankets. We're glad to hear that you find Gelato easy to use and that you're satisfied with our services. While we currently offer a variety of apparel products for printing, we are always looking to grow our offerings. Your suggestion for printing on blankets is appreciated and has been noted for consideration by our product expansion team. We understand the importance of having a diverse range of products to fulfill creative ideas like yours.

19. Mai 2024

what an awesome service!

The Branchery
Kanada
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 21. Mai 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our service awesome. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

27. Mai 2024

USING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AND I WILL SAY THAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. EVEN WITH THE LEARNING CURVE. YOU DON'T NEED DESIGN EXPERIENCE BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN TO USE THE TOOLS. THIS WAS THE EASIEST TO LEARN SO FAR. AFTER A FEW MORE MY CONFIDENCE WILL BUILD AND I'LL BE A CUSTOM DESIGN QUEEN!! THANKS GELATO FOR MAKING THIS SMOOTH AND FOR HAVING ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING I NEEDED TO GET MY DESIGNS IN THE STORE QUICKLY

Forever Remembered
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that your first experience with Gelato was positive, even with the learning curve. It's great to know that our tools have been easy for you to learn and use. We're here to support you as you continue to build your confidence and create custom designs. Thanks for choosing Gelato!

28. Mai 2024

Outstanding service, easy to use. great customer service

Loveknowt
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear that you find our service outstanding and easy to use. It's also great to know our customer service team has met your expectations. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

24. Mai 2024

SOOO Happy I found Gelato. I am just starting up a print on demand store and have been so overwhelmed when trying to use the competitions sites. I couldn't even get them to connect to my Shopify account. With Gelato it was so fast and surprisingly easy to get my first product up. I am very excited about my new online store and working with Gelato!

ChapmanRanch
Etwa 17 stunden mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that you found Gelato and that it has made starting your print-on-demand store a smooth and exciting process. If you ever need assistance or have any questions as you continue to build your store, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

8. Juli 2024

Really clear interface to make and sell designs with. Great support aswell!

Droneback
Belgien
9 tage mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 10. Juli 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you find Gelato easy to use and our support team helpful. If you ever need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

15. April 2024

After comparing to other providers I decided to use Gelato, they have a good range or products and ship international.

*Quality of the sample products I ordered were excellent

*Delivery was on time

*Chat / Support Helped me in great detail with an issue that I was encountering and resolved my issue

SoulpurgedStudios
Vereinigtes Königreich
17 tage mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 16. April 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Gelato. We're pleased to hear that our range of products and international shipping options met your needs. Ensuring the quality of our products and timely delivery are essential to us, and we're glad to hear that your experience reflected this. Our support team is always here to assist you, and we're delighted that we could resolve your issue promptly. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support.

13. April 2024

Easy to add and edit multiple products from a single design.

DonWillisJrArt
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you find it easy to add and edit multiple products with Gelato. If there's anything else you'd like to see or any other feedback you have, please feel free to share. We're here to make your experience with us as seamless as possible.

23. April 2024

Great experience overall. The products are of a great quality, logistics is efficient and customer support is reactive.

Peinture Nature
Zypern
6 monate mit der App
Gelato hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of our products, efficient logistics and customer support. If you ever have questions, need assistance, or want to share more feedback, feel free to reach out.