Note globale

Pakistan
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 16 avril 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Gelato amazing. Providing a seamless experience for our users is our goal, and we're glad we could meet your expectations. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support.

Best regards,

12 décembre 2023

Best POD platform by far. Unbeatable customer service and support.

ethetic
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 14 décembre 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find Gelato to be the best POD platform with unbeatable customer service and support. If you ever have more feedback or any questions in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help and support your printing needs.

Happy printing,

Modifié le 9 février 2024

funktioniert super

Print4Fun
Autriche
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the 5-star rating! Our Team is available 24/7 if you even need assistance.

Kind regards,

13 avril 2024

gooood

Johnfilipmartin
Suède
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the 5-star rating! Our Team is available 24/7 if you ever need assistance.

Kind regards,

Bart

2 novembre 2023

I love your user-friendly design tools and efficient order processing. You provide valuable customer service and address any issues with items needing to be printed correctly. I admire how Gelato handles potential hiccups in the printing process, ensuring a positive outcome for you and your customers.

Yahwehs Legacy
États-Unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 6 novembre 2023

Hello,

We truly appreciate your kind words and support! It's fantastic to hear that you're loving Gelato's user-friendly design tools and efficient order processing. We're committed to providing top-notch customer service and ensuring that your experience with us is smooth and hassle-free. If you ever encounter any issues, know that we're here to address them promptly and make sure the final product meets your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Gelato, and we're excited to continue supporting your business,

12 avril 2024

Mir gefällt es wirklich, es ist einfach zu bedienen und sehr gut, es gibt viele Optionen und viele Räume

BLFemininePover
Allemagne
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 13 avril 2024

Guten Morgen,

Vielen Dank für deine positive Bewertung! Es freut uns zu hören, dass dir Gelato gefällt und du es einfach zu bedienen findest. Uns ist es wichtig, unseren Nutzern eine Vielzahl von Optionen und Möglichkeiten zu bieten. Wenn du in Zukunft Fragen hast oder Unterstützung benötigst, zögere bitte nicht, uns zu kontaktieren. Wir schätzen deine Unterstützung und freuen uns darauf, dich weiterhin zu bedienen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

13 juin 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Gelato Print on Demand for my custom printing needs, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with their services. This innovative company has revolutionized the print on demand industry with their exceptional quality, efficient process, and extensive product range.

One of the standout features of Gelato Print on Demand is the remarkable print quality they offer. Whether it was a photograph, artwork, or text, the prints came out vivid, sharp, and true to the original. The attention to detail and color accuracy were top-notch, which is crucial when it comes to personalized prints. I was amazed at how accurately they reproduced the intricate details of my designs.

The process of ordering and customizing prints through Gelato Print on Demand was remarkably straightforward and user-friendly. Their online platform is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and select the desired product and specifications. Uploading my designs was a breeze, and the preview feature allowed me to visualize how the final product would look. Additionally, the platform provides real-time cost estimates, ensuring transparency and eliminating any surprises.

What sets Gelato Print on Demand apart from other companies is their extensive product range. They offer an impressive array of printing options, including art prints, posters, canvas, apparel, phone cases, and more. This variety allowed me to explore different creative possibilities and cater to various printing needs. The fact that they have printing facilities in multiple locations worldwide is also a major advantage, as it ensures fast and affordable shipping to customers all around the globe.

Customer service is another area where Gelato Print on Demand excels. Their support team was highly responsive and went above and beyond to address any queries or concerns I had. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and provided timely assistance throughout the entire process. Their commitment to customer satisfaction was evident in every interaction.

Lastly, I was pleasantly surprised by the competitive pricing offered by Gelato Print on Demand. Despite the exceptional quality and extensive range of products, their prices were reasonable and often more affordable than other print on demand services. This made it easier for me to experiment with different designs without breaking the bank.

Overall, I cannot recommend Gelato Print on Demand enough. Their commitment to excellence, top-notch print quality, user-friendly platform, wide product range, and outstanding customer service make them a true game-changer in the custom printing industry. Whether you're an artist, a business owner, or someone looking to create unique personalized items, Gelato Print on Demand is the go-to choice for all your printing needs.

TravelZonaArt
Royaume-Uni
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 15 juin 2023

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Gelato Print on Demand! We're thrilled to hear that you were thoroughly impressed with our services and found our company to be innovative and exceptional in the print on demand industry.

We take great pride in delivering remarkable print quality, and it's fantastic to hear that your prints came out vivid, sharp, and true to the original. Our attention to detail and color accuracy is a top priority, ensuring that your personalized prints are of the highest quality and faithfully represent your designs.

We're glad that our ordering and customization process was straightforward and user-friendly for you. Our intuitive online platform is designed to make it easy for you to navigate, select your desired products, and customize them to your specifications. We understand the importance of visualizing the final product, and our preview feature allows you to see exactly how your designs will look before placing your order. Real-time cost estimates also provide transparency and eliminate any surprises, giving you full control over your printing projects.

Our extensive product range is aimed at providing you with a wide array of printing options to unleash your creativity. From art prints to apparel, phone cases, and more, we strive to cater to diverse printing needs. With our printing facilities located in multiple locations worldwide, we ensure fast and affordable shipping to customers around the globe, allowing you to reach a global audience with ease.

We greatly appreciate your kind words about our customer service. Our support team is dedicated to providing exceptional assistance and ensuring your satisfaction every step of the way. We're delighted that they were responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable, making your experience even more enjoyable.

Affordability is a key aspect of our services, and we're thrilled that our competitive pricing allowed you to explore different designs without breaking the bank. We believe that exceptional quality should be accessible to all, and we strive to offer reasonable prices that provide great value for your investment.

Thank you once again for recommending Gelato Print on Demand. We're honored to be your go-to choice for all your custom printing needs. Whether you're an artist, a business owner, or an individual looking to create unique personalized items, we're here to support you and deliver excellence in every print. We look forward to serving you in the future and helping you bring your creative visions to life.

Best regards,

6 novembre 2023

I highly recommend Gelato as a print on demand seller, I have used several print on demand suppliers whilst trying to start my business however the best has been Gelato by far. They offer some of the most competitive product pricing as well as product shipping prices in addition to having such a large number of fulfilment centres meaning my customers receive their orders as quickly as possible. They also have one of the best user interfaces making the creation and linking of products to stores like Shopify particularly easy and efficient. Not to mention they have a very large range of products.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a print on demand supplier and I often do.

A.I INK
Royaume-Uni
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 7 novembre 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for recommending Gelato! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. It's great to know that you appreciate our competitive pricing, fast shipping, and user-friendly interface. We're always here to support your business, so if you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks for being part of the Gelato community,

2 décembre 2023

I Love it, the perfect amount of options and everything works Great!!

Artabuild
Espagne
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 4 décembre 2023

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you love Gelato! Providing a seamless experience and a variety of options is what we strive for. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance with anything, don't hesitate to reach out.

We appreciate your support, and happy creating,

10 novembre 2023

I've had great experiences working with the designing software and the fast integrations. They fulfill each order and ship them within the 10-day period that they state. Also, When I needed help, the customer service was outstanding. They always take the time to listen to you and your needs and stay patient for however long the calls or chats take. They never rush you. I highly recommend them.

Mugs Any Time
États-Unis
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 13 novembre 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your great experiences with our designing software, integrations, and customer service. Providing excellent service and support is a top priority for us. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

We appreciate your recommendation,