Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 juillet 2022

I use this app for my art prints online shop. I'm very happy with it. The quality and printing process is very satisfying. They also have excellent customer support and easy refund policy. Fast delivery and variety of products is superb! If you are an artist and want to sell prints of your artwork, Gelato is your app.

Happy Plants People
Pays-Bas
Gelato a répondu 12 juillet 2022

Hi, thanks for the review. It's great to hear that you're very satisfied with the whole experience, from product selection to delivery! If you require help or have any questions, our support team is here 24/7 for you. Kind regards, Kyle.

26 avril 2022

Gelato uses a simple interface, offers a decent variety of products, and the integration is pretty seamless.

Brimbury
Gelato a répondu 27 avril 2022

Hi, thanks for your review! It's great you are enjoying our products and integration. Know that we're here 24/7 to support you. Kind regards, Adeline

22 décembre 2021

Gelato is a game changer! I switched from Printify to Gelato and it was the best decision I could have made. During holiday season, posters were almost always printed and shipped in 2 days or less. Their semi-gloss posters are of fantastic quality, really bright vibrant colors. They also have phenomenal customer support - a customer recently received an order and accidentally tore the poster upon opening it, and they sent a full refund so I could reorder. I am currently setting up with API, it is a very pain free process compared to Printify. Thank you Gelato!

FutCanvas
Gelato a répondu 24 décembre 2021

Hi and thank you for your kind words about our speed, customer service, and products. We're honored you've switched over to Gelato to support your business and we're happy to support you 24/7 - whenever you need us! Happy holidays and kind regards, Adeline

12 juin 2021

Amazing company which has a very great team! They take the time to help you growing and optimising your business. And I'm not even talking about their absolute great customer support which helps you within a couple of minutes. A special thanks to Styrbjörn, Achille, Miguel and the whole customer support team for helping us. Keep the good things up! ❤️

PetsPortrait.nl
Pays-Bas
Gelato a répondu 13 juin 2021

It is very energizing to read your review! Thank you for the feedback on our customer support team - I will forward this to our agents as well as to Styrbjörn and Miguel. Looking forward to supporting your business growth! Best, Achille

14 février 2023

Gelato has been great for me so far. Especially their customer service. I've used other Print on demand companies and their customer service is no way near as good as Gelato's is.
I'd like more variety. If Gelato added hats & beanies I wouldn't have any need for the other print on demand companies I currently use.
Overall great service and great company.

PadelFreaks
Espagne
Gelato a répondu 16 février 2023

Hello, thank you for your feedback on Gelato!

We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer service, and we appreciate your suggestion for adding more variety to our product offerings. We are always looking to expand our product selection and will definitely take your request into consideration.

Thank you for choosing Gelato, and we look forward to continuing to support your business,
Bartosz
Gelato Support Team

28 janvier 2022

I am really amazed with how good Gelato's support is. Fast responses and all of the problems our store had until now were solved in a matter of hours/days. I would not choose to work with any other Print on Demand platform.

Oakhouse
Gelato a répondu 31 janvier 2022

Hi, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to be here to support you any time you need us while you continue to grow your business. You can count on us! Kind regards, Adeline

9 février 2022

I've tried a few POD and Gelato has been my preferred for a number of reasons. The app integrates well with my sales channels so that orders are automatically fulfilled. The customer service from Gelato is pretty incredible, I get responses to all inquiries very quickly and have a resolution in time to responds to my customers so that they aren't waiting either. Highly recommend Gelato for your POD integration with Shopify!

Visual Geomatics Wall Map Studio
Gelato a répondu 10 février 2022

Hi, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear that we're your go-to POD platform and that our support team is delighting you with their service. We look forward to continuing to support your business across your sales channels as you scale. You can count on us to be there for you. Kind regards, Adeline

6 octobre 2022

I used this app really good. Enjoy custom Designing all. good printing. fast shipping. Customer's good feedback also.

akat.live
Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 6 octobre 2022

Hi, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you enjoy using Gelato. In case you need anything from us, we're available 24/7. Kind regards, Bartosz

Modifié le 4 septembre 2023

has the best shipping times out of all POD suppliers and least amount of glitches - looking forward to more colours!

Dharmic Design Co
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 13 juin 2023

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear that you've had a seamless integration with Shopify and enjoyed using our Gelato app. We strive to provide an intuitive and user-friendly experience for customization, price adjustments, and more. Our extensive network of distribution centers worldwide ensures efficient and fast shipping to your customers. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your support and positive review,
Bartosz
Gelato Support Team

3 mai 2021

Kia ora from New Zealand,
we use Gelato since we started doing e-commerce and we couldn't be happier. Great communication and our ideas were put into action. Great products and fast turn around time. Thank you guys, you helped us to make money.

The Inn Market NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 4 mai 2021

Hi,

Thank you for this great feedback.

It is an honor for us to be able to support the local Maori community and empower you to share your creativity all over the world.

Good luck going forward and as always reach out if there is anything we can do.

Best regards,