Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 février 2024

Good website and support information to get you started

Arty Images Posters & Prints
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 21 février 2024

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave the 5-star review! We're glad to hear that you've found our website and support helpful with your onboarding, and are thrilled to be part of your journey.

We're available to support you anytime it's needed.

Kind regards,
Kyle

1 mars 2024

Great experience with a few minor mishaps.

The very first sample I ordered was amazing quality, but I have not gotten that same garment type since, despite using the same exact template (I only changed the logo/branding). Still- the print & embroidery quality is top notch.

I also ordered a non-zip hoodie sample, but was sent a zip instead, which they quickly resent. I mention this because I fear it may happen with my customers once we launch - so it's something to keep in mind. Thankfully its a very seamless resolution process.

Overall, this is one of the better print on demand companies I've used from a print quality perspective

THEWORLDEFFECT
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 4 mars 2024

Hi there,

We are happy to know that you are delighted with our print quality. We are committed to making the experience as smooth as possible and are continuously working to improve the consistency and operations. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better and worthy of 5 stars, please feel free to write to us at apifeedback@gelato.com. Our Customer Support team is also available 24/7 via live chat or email, if you have any questions.

Thank you for choosing Gelato!

Kind regards,
Kyle

19 mars 2024

Once again this site is locking up and not efficiently letting me add new products. I've ruled out a problem with my internet.

Chidster
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 22 mars 2024

Hi,

We're truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with our Shopify app. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. We understand the importance of efficiently adding new products, and we're committed to resolving this issue promptly. I've reached you directly via email to assist you further. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve your experience.

6 février 2024

I am enjoying but sometimes the quality of printing especially the fine printings on t-shirts and hoodies are not clear. I hope that can be improved as out customers are trusting us with quality prints

fotizowear
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 8 février 2024

Hello there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your support and are glad to hear that you are enjoying our app. We understand the importance of clear and high-quality prints, and we apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with fine printings on t-shirts and hoodies. Our team is actively working on enhancements to improve print clarity, and we value your input in this process. I've contacted you directly via email to investigate this issue further and offer you a suitable solution. We strive to ensure that our customers receive the best possible printing experience.

1 février 2024

I am very happy with Gelato. The customer service is far above what can be expected! Highly recommended.

Everyday Art
Norvège
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 3 février 2024

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you're very happy with Gelato and your recommendation means a lot to us!

If you ever need anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Bart

10 janvier 2024

This is an awesome product to get your products published to Shopify or Etsy. It is detailed and a little complicated however there is plenty of assistance available for those seeking it.

Now Empower Yourself
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you find Gelato useful for publishing products to Shopify or Etsy. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

We're here to help,

25 janvier 2024

Love this service. So easy to upload designs and put them on a wide variety of merch.

Hope Wear Clothing
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear that you love Gelato! Making it easy for users to upload designs and create a variety of merchandise is one of our goals. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Thanks for choosing Gelato,

6 janvier 2024

really easy to use, once you understand what everything does, it makes a lot more sense.

American Trash
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that you found our platform easy to use. We understand that navigating new tools can sometimes feel overwhelming, but we're glad that once you grasped the concept, everything became more clear and understandable. If you ever need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.
Customer Support Team

2 janvier 2024

Really easy app to use, very competitive on pricing for a UK based store. Definitely worth a look, I changed my original suppler after hearing a podcast about this company, then doing my own research.

Hobbster
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 4 janvier 2024

Hello,

That's fantastic to hear! We're glad you find Gelato easy to use and competitive on pricing for your UK-based store. If you ever need support or have any questions, feel free to reach out.

1 avril 2024

So far things have gone well. Easy to use and production is fast.

Dapper Products
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 3 avril 2024

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Gelato has been easy to use for you and that you appreciate the swift production. If there's anything we can do to enhance your experience further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Bart