Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 novembre 2023

It's not the best interface of all the print on demand companies I have used. But it is by far not the worst. And the production cost on the T-shirts along with the production times and shipping discounts make them the best value that I have found. The only ting I would really change is adding better mockups. For my products I need the mockups to be a little more "Fun"

The Things I should not say
États-Unis
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate your perspective on the interface and understand the importance of engaging and fun mockups. We're always working to enhance our platform, and your input is invaluable. We'll ensure your feedback is shared with our development team for consideration. If you have any specific ideas or features you'd like to see, feel free to reach out.

We're here to make your experience with Gelato as enjoyable as possible,

21 novembre 2023

Would be nice if the language didn't change based on the windows system u are using... fix it please. ty come again

Osaka Oni
Pays-Bas
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 23 novembre 2023

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback. Language consistency is important, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the language change based on the Windows system. Our team is continuously working on improving the user experience, and we'll certainly consider this input for future updates. If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're here to assist you with any other concerns you may have,

11 novembre 2023

My experience so far with Gelato is good for a beginner. The platform has been an eye-opener, but the store is still in the building state, therefore, I can not comment much on customer service issues. I would like to know how to order samples at a discount rate so as to see what my physical products look like.

Art Digital Pro
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're delighted to hear that the platform has been an eye-opener for you as a beginner. As you continue to build your store, we appreciate your understanding that customer service experiences are yet to be fully explored.

Regarding ordering samples, we currently offer the ability to order them directly through our platform. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific discount rate for samples at the moment. However, we believe in the quality of our products, and ordering samples will give you a firsthand look at the excellent printing and material standards we maintain.

If you have any further questions or need assistance as you progress with your store, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you on your journey with Gelato, and we wish you great success in building and growing your business!

Best regards,

9 novembre 2023

still a bit slow at publishing products

BuyByCamilla
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the publishing speed. We're constantly working to improve our platform, and your input is valuable. If you have any specific suggestions or encounter further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to enhance the Gelato experience,

18 décembre 2023

Super intuitiva. Gracias por crear una plataforma tan increíble.

Paint and Print
Uruguay
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 20 décembre 2023

Nos alegra saber que encuentras la plataforma super intuitiva! Estamos comprometidos en hacer que la experiencia sea lo más fácil y eficiente posible. Si tienes alguna pregunta o necesitas ayuda en el futuro, no dudes en ponerte en contacto. Además, si hay algo que podamos hacer para que tu experiencia sea aún mejor y merezca 5 estrellas, no dudes en escribirnos a apifeedback@gelato.com. ¡Gracias por elegir Gelato!

10 novembre 2023

Lätt att använda på många sätt. Man får avsätta lite tid för att lära sig alla funktioner.

Pretty Tales Posters
Suède
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 13 novembre 2023

Tack för din feedback! Vi är glada att höra att du upplever Gelato som lätt att använda på olika sätt. Om du har några specifika områden där du tycker att vi kan förbättra eller om det är några särskilda funktioner du skulle vilja se, tveka inte att låta oss veta. Vi är här för att hjälpa till och göra din erfarenhet ännu bättre.

22 mai 2023

Integration is not automatic when customers make an order in my store.
Also, the address field only allows 35 chars, which means that in most cases you have to change your customers' orders for the address to fit the available address fields.
Mug packaging is not great. Only cardboard around it, there's no bubble wrap or other kind of fragile material protection. That's not good at all and the sample I've ordered has reached me broken.
Even though there's production in my country, all the orders so far have come from Germany. This leads to slower delivery times for me and my clients, which shouldn't be needed if there's production in Portugal.
Other than these issues, Gelato is exactly what I was looking for and I do plan to keep using it for my small business. It does still have room to improve and that's why I'm leaving that feedback here.

The Drawing Dev
Portugal
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 23 mai 2023

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the integration not being automatic when customers place orders on your store. We understand the importance of a seamless integration and we're continuously working to improve this process.

Regarding the address field limitation, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the character limit. We'll take your feedback into consideration as we explore options for expanding the address field to accommodate longer addresses.

We're sorry to hear about the issue with the packaging of the mugs and the broken sample you received. We'll review our packaging protocols to ensure better protection during transit and minimize the risk of breakage.

We understand that delivery times are important, and we're actively working on optimizing our production and distribution network to provide faster delivery options in various regions, including Portugal.

We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We're committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers, and your input is instrumental in that process. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Thank you for choosing Gelato for your business, and we look forward to serving you better in the future,

30 juillet 2023

Seamless and great integration. Makes it easy to create products in Gelato, and sync them to Shopify. A bit slow syncing, but not a huge problem.

Qualia Store
Norvège
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 31 juillet 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're happy with our integration, and would love to further support you on your journey.

We've reached out directly to continue this conversation, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat 24/7 for any help or advice. You can also provide us with feedback anytime, especially around the syncing, to apifeedback@gelato.com

Kind regards,
Kyle
Customer Service Manager

6 octobre 2020

I placed three test orders on Monday, September 30th. Two canvas and one framed print. The company gave me three free orders up to a certain dollar amount, so I thought I'd try it. The items arrived on Saturday - lightning fast. I'll admit that I was skeptical since their canvas prints are considerably cheaper than my current supplier. But the print and durability are easily tied for the best canvas I've ever seen. I didn't give the app 5 stars because the framed print wasn't the best. The plexiglass was dirty, and it didn't seem durable like the canvas prints. Still, I'm extremely happy with my orders.

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!
États-Unis
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 6 octobre 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for trying out our service and for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are glad you are overall satisfied with your first orders but we would like to ensure we can do anything we can to improve further and give you a 5-star experience. If something is not perfect with your order, we are always very eager to know what that was to report it internally and improve in the future.

It would be great to know more about the framed print you received and what exactly was not up to your expectations.

Looking forward to supporting your business in the future!

Thanks!
Achille

Achille Mileto
Head of Customer Advocacy
Gelato API

25 octobre 2022

Straight forward app! Does the job perfectly, easy to configure! Even for a non tech savy person! took us less than an hour to connect the catalogue and update our product. It seems to have issue with automatic shipping cost, when order 2 of one item the shipping cost stay the one of one item though.

This Human Tribe
Belgique
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Gelato a répondu 25 octobre 2022

Hi, thanks for your review.

We're glad to hear you were able to set up your store quickly.

I have just reached out to you over e-mail, so we can address the issue described above.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you, and resolving this issue, so your store is all set up, and ready to process small, but also large orders.

Escalations Specialist