Avaliações (749)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de julho de 2024

Probably is the best Print on Demand supplier. Production and shipping time were super fast, customer service was excellent and speedy, and their print and embroidery quality are top-tier. Don't hesitate to start your brand with Gelato and start your sample order. You will not regret working with them.

Burdens to Billions
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 13 de julho de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review. We’re pleased to hear that you consider Gelato the best Print on Demand supplier. It’s great to know that you were satisfied with our production and shipping times, as well as our print and embroidery quality.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

27 de maio de 2024

iv found it very easy to get to terms with how gelato works,I have been using an few years now, the price is 80% fair, there is still some stocking issues, I love how smooth the integration are.

Outer Box Illustration
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 28 de maio de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Gelato user for the past few years! We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and appreciate the smooth integration. We're continuously working to improve our stocking issues and strive to offer competitive pricing. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're here to support you. Thank you for choosing Gelato!

Kind regards,

25 de abril de 2024

If you have designs created and ready to print this app is easy to use with lots and lots of access to more details and inspiration. Has a nice creative space for you to create your own personal touch and quality.

Walker & Saint Co
Nova Zelândia
5 meses usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 26 de abril de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find Gelato easy to use, especially if you already have designs ready for printing. We strive to provide access to plenty of details and inspiration to enhance your experience. Our creative space aims to help you add a personal touch to your products while maintaining quality. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support.

26 de abril de 2024

The fact that the products are of good quality. The sizes generous and true. The service super fast and amazing. My customers get to edit and approve of their custom choices prior to confirming and placing the order. No problem with getting a refund for a faulty product, provided there is adequate documentation and verification. Reducing cost for shipping for our customers, potentially customs costs and reducing the carbon footprint are further bonus's I absolutely love. I have to say, so far......I am impressed!

Icelandic Name Creations
Portugal
4 meses usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 28 de abril de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the quality of our products, our efficient service, and our customer-friendly features like customization options and hassle-free refunds. We're also glad that our efforts to reduce shipping costs and environmental impact have resonated with you. If you ever need any assistance or have feedback to share, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Data de edição: 2 de maio de 2024

I've tried a few POD services. Gelato is really fast. The software is nice to use and they have 24/hr support.

I did encounter an issue with shipping cost, took some time, but was eventually fixed and I got a good thank you for reporting the bug.

Some products (tshirts/hoodies) do have multiple brands, so would be a nice feature request to split those up in seperate products. If I a certain brand, then I want it for a reason, now it sometimes says : Sport Tek ST350, Gildan 42000, Stedman ST8000, Just Cool JC001 . Which one will be sent depends on stock and how fast. But sometimes print qualities on 1 brand is better than the other.

Thank you Michal and Kyle for helping out!

Styleprints
Países Baixos
24 dias usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 27 de abril de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered. We understand your frustration with the discrepancies in shipping costs and the delay in resolving this matter. Regarding the personalization tool and the issue with multiple color swatches, we appreciate your feedback and are actively working to streamline this process for a better user experience. Additionally, we'd like to clarify that our local production model involves collaborating with various local businesses, leading to product branding variations based on factors such as country and location. We regret any confusion this may have caused. Rest assured, we've taken note of your concerns and will strive to address them promptly. I've also reached you directly via e-mail to assist you further. Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

12 de abril de 2024

Gelato is a joy to work with. We've been working with them for the last couple of years on different platforms, and I can vouch for their product quality, as well as for their customer support.

Most recently, we've used the bulk implementation feature with the assistance of Aleksandra Piotrowska, and she was patient, helpful, and communicative along the way.

Oakhouse
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 14 de abril de 2024

Hello,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled you've been enjoying using Gelato over the years and found our product quality and support up to the mark. Anytime you need a hand or have questions, just give us a shout.

We appreciate your support,

3 de abril de 2024

Very easy to work with, products are good quality and deliver quickly. There was small issues with their embroidery products (they did not arrive) I tried this particular product again recently and everything I designed and ordered arrived within the week. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they got back to me quickly and were able to resolve any issues. I will continue to work with Gelato and would recommend them to others that are looking for this service.

Freddy’s Closet
Canadá
3 meses usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Gelato easy to work with and that you're satisfied with our products and delivery speed. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

We appreciate your support,

29 de maio de 2024

Gelato made us entrepreneurs. Gelato made us artists too. Also a family business owner. ;) Couldnt be happier today with the results. I think the creative and collaborative style of this highly efficient POD platform is truly remarkable. The experience is perfect and the connection between Shopify & Gelato is working super-smoothly as any good business partnership should. Shopify, you re lucky to have Gelato in your books :)

My Store
Espanha
15 dias usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 31 de maio de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Gelato has helped you on your entrepreneurial journey and brought your artistic vision to life. It's great to know that the integration with Shopify has been seamless for your business. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to support your success!

Warm regards,

10 de julho de 2024

IT is the best and a pleasant experience. The combination of a user-friendly website, a vast product range, competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and reliable delivery makes it a top choice for online shopping. I would highly recommend Shopify to anyone looking for a convenient and satisfying e-commerce experience.

100 yard
7 dias usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 12 de julho de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your thoughts! It sounds like you had a positive experience with your online selling. We appreciate your support and are here to help if you have any questions about using Gelato for your products. If you need anything, feel free to reach out!

Data de edição: 9 de abril de 2024

So far it has been a well designed experience and we appreciate all the features and capabilities.

We just received our first order (my mother in law, lol) - I look forward to hearing her feedback from the customer perspective as we are still building.

Great onboarding and easy to setup and make products. I so enjoy the multiple products and tagging/collections assignment capability in the process - very well thought out

Loving it so far !

Hidden Layers
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Gelato deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Gelato for your printing needs. We're pleased to hear that you've had a well-designed experience and that you appreciate the features and capabilities of our platform. We hope your mother-in-law enjoys her order, and we look forward to receiving her feedback from the customer perspective as well. If you have any questions or need assistance as you continue building your business, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you.