Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

by Gelato

100 Global Fulfillment Centers in 32 Countries 72 hrs Delivery

Sketchd

I've been waiting for their technical team to help me with an issue for over a week and I'm constantly being told my request is being escalated. Good to know where their priorities lie.

February 21, 2021

Hi
First of all I am sorry for not providing a faster public response. We have tried to come in contact with you but without success.
Our technical team has worked intensively and have now provided a solution for your issue. The detailed information was sent directly to you.
Our team and I are available anytime to provide immediate assistance if you need any further support.
Regards,
Pradeep
Head of Customer Success

CB Creative Images

Usually support responds in a timely manner and sometimes you have to remind them. I got a hold of support 12 days ago with an inquiry and I still have not received a response to my question. I checked in with them 5 days ago and I was told that the matter had been escalated to their technical team. I have not heard back from them since. Seriously considering not using them anymore.

November 16, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about your disappointment.

I can see that we actually did provide a reply to your specific case on November 11th. Could you please double-check that you actually haven't received it?

The issue you experienced has been resolved by our technical support team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support you at this time.

Best regards,