Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

by Gelato

Sell globally, print locally with 100+ hubs in 32 countries

Galerie de Claire

The inventory and fulfillment system could use some improvement. There were lots of issues with delay due to restocking and inaccurate syncing of inventory shown on platform vs. actual inventory in-house. It seems like there are also communication issues with the print stations, it often takes days, sometimes took more than a week just to track down the status of an order. Customer service has also been very unreliable as 50% of the time will not follow through with action even if they made the promise in the chat/over email. I literally have to follow up on a daily basis to get the update I need.

July 23, 2021

Hi,

First and foremost, it is very sad to read this. We are sorry about the out-of-stock situation and how it affected your business.

We've reached out to you on the phone but weren’t able to connect. We have shared our direct contact information to discuss your feedback in more detail - feel free to reach out anytime.

We launched frames last year and we now support 250 variants of frames and hangers across 32 countries - not an excuse, just an explanation. During this time, we have learned a lot about the global fulfillment of frames and how to improve stock management. We have now placed orders for larger volumes of our best-selling frames and added more print partners that can stock frames in each region. Finally, we are improving the accuracy of our stock inventory and adding more ways for you to keep up to date with any changes.

Additional information on stock status, including the expected stock replenishment date, can be found here: https://bit.ly/3kMeAw5

Finally, based on your feedback, we will review the communication flow in order to understand how that can be streamlined.

We are striving to improve our service every day, and I hope you'll give us the chance to earn your trust again.

Best,

Achille Mileto
Head of Customer Advocacy
Gelato

Sketchd

I've been waiting for their technical team to help me with an issue for over a week and I'm constantly being told my request is being escalated. Good to know where their priorities lie.

February 21, 2021

Hi
First of all I am sorry for not providing a faster public response. We have tried to come in contact with you but without success.
Our technical team has worked intensively and have now provided a solution for your issue. The detailed information was sent directly to you.
Our team and I are available anytime to provide immediate assistance if you need any further support.
Regards,
Pradeep
Head of Customer Success

CB Creative Images

Usually support responds in a timely manner and sometimes you have to remind them. I got a hold of support 12 days ago with an inquiry and I still have not received a response to my question. I checked in with them 5 days ago and I was told that the matter had been escalated to their technical team. I have not heard back from them since. Seriously considering not using them anymore.

November 16, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about your disappointment.

I can see that we actually did provide a reply to your specific case on November 11th. Could you please double-check that you actually haven't received it?

The issue you experienced has been resolved by our technical support team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support you at this time.

Best regards,