Gelato: Print on Demand

Sell globally, produce locally with 100+ hubs in 33 countries

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

immashop

Location Italy

app molto facile da usare, veloce e comoda, utile , semplice . App ben fatta , che ti permette di sbizzarrirti come vuoi...

November 24, 2022

Salve,

Grazie per la recensione.

Siamo lieti di sapere che l'app funziona bene per voi e ci auguriamo di vedere la vostra attività crescere con noi.

Nel caso in cui avesse bisogno di qualcosa, il nostro team di assistenza è disponibile 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7.

Grazie,

Marcy Brennan Art

I love my Shopify/Gelato integration! It's helped me to quickly stock my art shop with quality stretched canvas prints of my digital art and original oil paintings at http://www.marcybrennan.com

November 21, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review.

Great to hear the integration works well, your shop looks ready to get its first sales!

Calendars are definitely a good choice in the current period, so we'll keep fingers crossed for your sales to sky-rocket 🚀

In case you'd need any support, we're here 24/7.

Ai Mantra

Location Netherlands

I'm using Gelato to kickstart my idea of on demand T-shirt printing business. So far, I am very satisfied.

November 18, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review!

Great to hear we can be a part of this journey.

Apparel and t-shirts are a great choice, and we also have a limited time offer that may be interesting for you.
If you subscribe now to Gelato+, you will get free shipping on all apparel orders over $25 in Europe, and in the US until the end of year - at no additional cost:

In case you'd need any help setting up your Shopify store, our team is available for you 24/7.

Emily Hare

So far so good! I've only used it for calendars but they were all shipped out fast and customers are pleased! Hurrah! Thanks so much guys.

November 4, 2022

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your review.

We're happy to hear that your first orders went well, calendars are a great choice in the end of the year, and we're looking forward to see you selling even more of them, as the New Year is coming soon!

By the way, have you looked into Gelato+ subscription?
This one allows you to save 30% of shipping costs, so you can offer even more competitive prices to your customers:

If you need anything, let us know - we're available for you 24/7.

Dodefi

Location Spain

Wir nutzen die App, um unseren Social Media Abonnenten, Produkte anzubieten, die sie lieben und mit denen sie eine wahre Verbindung haben. Die App funktioniert hervorragend und ihre Anwendung ist zum großen Teil sehr leicht zu erlernen.

October 30, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt und dass Ihnen und Ihren Kunden unsere Produkte gefallen. Unser Kundendienstteam steht Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung, falls Sie etwas benötigen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Kyle.

Kath.Artique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I’m using this app to add prints of my artwork to my online store. I’m finding it very easy to use. The only part I haven’t worked out is how to add multiple size clothing items.

October 28, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review.

We're glad to hear you find Gelato easy to use!

This article should help you with the sizes: https://apisupport.gelato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017726419-Can-I-add-a-new-variant-to-an-existing-product-in-Shopify-.

In case you'd need any further assistance, out Agents are available via live chat 24/7, and will walk you though the process step by step.

Plupyfly

Location Jordan

It's one of the best platforms, they have a really good dashboard and really great customer support, and they helped me with a lot of things, I recommend them.

October 26, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear the dashboard works well, and that you're satisfied with the support received! In case you'd need help, we're available 24/7. Thanks, Bartosz

Vintaprints

LOVE IT! Amazing printing company with great customer support. I have been able to grow and scale my business with their help.

October 25, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Gelato so far, and we're looking forward to see your business growing! In case you'd need help, we're available 24/7. Thanks, Bartosz

Witch of Scots

So far so good. Still early but lots of flexible helpful options and much still to explore. Have placed first order to monitor fulfilment process. Again, so far so good.

October 21, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Gelato so far, and we hope you will enjoy even more after you'll get familiar with all the features and capabilities! In case you'd need help, we're available 24/7. Thanks, Bartosz

snoet.online

Location Belgium

Alles heel duidelijk uitgelegd, verloopt vlot. Ook heel tevreden van de customer service via chat, wordt steeds vlot en snel opgelost.

October 14, 2022

Hallo, bedankt voor de beoordeling. We zijn blij om te horen dat alles soepel verloopt! Ons support team staat altijd voor je klaar - 24/7. Bedankt, Bartosz

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13