Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

by Gelato

100 Global Fulfillment Centers in 32 Countries 72 hrs Delivery

in construction

Great printing network, prices and catalogue! Its why I chose Gelato.
Then I was having some issues with the integration (basically I could not integrate my shopify store!) I let them know and the product manager called me on the phone to apologize and they fixed my problem right away. Perfect!!! couldnt ask more! They also told me they wanted to make it up to me so they gave me wallet euros. I had a reactive, but mostly an EFFICIENT answer wich is the most important thing because they solved my problem in a blink. Dont hesitate to ask them everything you need and to point it out if you have an issue, they are constantly making improvements.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to become better. It is thanks to customers such as yourself we are able to improve. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly.

Please continue to send me and the team feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone.

Wish you the best of luck with your business and venture.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help with to make your store a success.

All the best
Styrbjörn
Product Manager

961prints

The app provides a lot of different features to customize your products and manage them. It is not perfect since it is very young, but for the past couple of weeks (ever since I started using it) it's grown so much so fast.
I got a sample of the thin canvas print and it's pretty good. I expect all of their other products to be of such quality.
Customer outreach is probably what makes Gelato stand out. I've had Alyssa reach out to me and book a 30min call to hear my feedback and help me out with any questions I had. I think it's great that the company is in such an early stage and that users like me can actually take part in shaping the different features and platform.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are inspired by the many entrepreneurs, like you, who are using Gelato to start their business and we appreciate your feedback on making our platform even better!

As you noted, we are expanding our product portfolio and improving our software very rapidly. Just last week we launched wood canvases and brushed aluminum wall art. With this expansion we want to give you better and better cross-sell opportunities.

If you have any additional questions or feature requests please reach out. We welcome any input from our customers.

All the best,
Alyssa

Sock+Key

I've been using Gelato almost exclusively for several months now and I very highly recommend them above all other POD services. I've tried many others. Gelato is easier to use, the customer service is 1000x better, they even called me and offered growth advice based on working with thousands of other shops and their own in-house store (in exchange for feedback on how Gelato could work better for my needs). Absolutely wonderful experience.

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy and humbled to read your recommendation of Gelato! We appreciate the feedback that you’ve found our customer support team to be helpful and that our platform is easy to use.

We already offer a broad range of products but we are continuing to expand :-) Today we launched colored mugs, foam boards, and brushed aluminum prints. Hopefully they will give you even more opportunities to scale your business.

If you have any more questions we are always here to support and guide when needed.

Best wishes,
Alyssa

Smooch & Pooch

Great support from the team - very competitive pricing and the shipping time is also very fast as they reduce the carbon footprint. I haven't had any issues so far but hoping to see more product availability / full stock. Highly recommend trying them out!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy that you and your customers are enjoying the business and environmental benefits of local production and fast shipping!

We have a great roadmap of new products and features rolling out in the coming months to help grow your business even more, so you should be seeing some great new options very soon. We’re excited to hear what you think of them as they launch.

Should you have any questions we are always happy to help.

Alyssa Rivera

Just369.com

it is a really quality Mug and very fast shipping the printing color was very good I wish I can add the photo

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are humbled and glad that you and your customers are satisfied with the quality of our products and the fast shipping :-)

Should you have any questions we are always happy to help!

Yoga With Heart

What a waste of time. Uploaded this app. Found shipping costs to be better than othepr POD providers. Found the products I wanted to promote. Some had shipping costs. Others didn't. Reached out to support. Told me that they didn't have the answer. Referred to team. I decided to order the product for myself. The design template is awful. Stuck with it. Went through the whole process to be told that they don't deliver to Ireland. Approached their support via chat. Couldn't explain why the order wasn't processed. This was an order to Ireland. I decided I didn't want to waste my time trying to figure out their costing and ordering system which confuses the hell out of me. Tony Cuckson Their customer service person rang me personally. We spoke for about 30 minutes or more. Very helpful and sorted out the issues. Not often you get the customer service manager telephone personally. Has now convinced me to continue with this POD company. All the issues that caused me a problem were fixed overnight.

March 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and for being open to re-evaluating the rating.

The issue that prevented your order from being processed was a technical glitch which has now been solved and will be released tomorrow.

I have sent you an email and you have my contact details. Should you have any additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Customakers

I love this app. and customer service is the best! Very responsive and helpful!The products are quality.

February 26, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words! We’re humbled to be able to support your business with our global network of print and logistics partners.

I will be sure to pass your feedback to our customer service team - they will be thrilled to hear it.

Should you have any additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us again. Thank you for choosing Gelato to support your business!

JANOLO

I use Gelato worldwide. The customer service is very good. They took the time to help me go through zoom meetings for technical issues I had / functionalities I didn't understand. Upload new products is very easy, and there's a large variety of choice. The only thing is, there is no much packaging personalization possibilities.

February 10, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review on Gelato.

We are glad to hear that you are overall satisfied with both the product offering and Customer Service.

Also, very valuable feedback on custom packaging. The background for this is that we have close to 150 partners across 30 countries. We have built the network supported by standard in order to scale globally. The positive aspect of this is that Gelato provides a fast and most efficient delivery experience all over the world.

We are here to support your business and growth going forward. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Det Blaa Kartel

I'm very happy that I switched to Gelato, from another POD service. Gelato prints locally, which means fast delivery, no customs duty for customers (in most cases) and better tracking.

February 5, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for our Shopify App.

We share the belief that printing locally in 30 countries worldwide is the best way forward for a quicker, more resilient and green customer experience!

Looking forward to supporting your business growth in the future!

Oneswhodo

Ones of the absolut best print on demand system out there! I really recommend to use this system. What I love about it is the 24/7 support system, because I have so many questions all the time and I feel safe that I have someone to talk to. Dashboard is great and delivers fast. 5 of 5 from me!

February 5, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled to work together, and your input and feedback make us our service even more powerful.

We are looking forward to continuing our partnership and helping you grow your business.

Previous 1 3 4